Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: My roommate [Re: jewunit]
    #6756609 -

jewunit said:
A lot of people say they choose not to because living together would ruin a friendship, but I know I could live with most of my good friends and have a ball.



I hate to say it but it's fucken true!

friends really WILL fucken get on yer nerves after awhile  :mad2:





I had a best fucken friend that I lived with for a few months there, and even HE drove me nuts after only a few weeks  :argh:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roommate [Re: jewunit]
    #6756614 -

well damn dude.. looks like you just drew the fucking short straw having to room with him then. at least it's almost over

If i may offer a bit of advice, living in a dorm, it would be in your best interests to really try and get along with the people on your hall, especially if you plan on staying there more than one year. like just invite them to play some video games or something. smash bros was a key collection point with the guys on the hall.

I've lived in the same dorm for 3 years now, and the guys on this hall are incredibly tight-knit. they're the best friends i've made in years, and i will no doubt be hanging out with them after i move into my apt in a few months.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roommate [Re: Muppet]
    #6756615 -

prolly everyone's got a friend/relative/forced acquaintance who's like that, you gotta love em anyway..., or not


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roommate [Re: laska]
    #6756618 -

completely unrelated note. laska, you added more art to your sig. it's good stuff. who's the artist?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roommate [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6756637 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
completely unrelated note.  laska, you added more art to your sig.  it's good stuff.  who's the artist?



yeah...nekkid chicks are always fucken hawt  :wink:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roommate [Re: Muppet]
    #6756639 -

Not always.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roommate [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6756666 -

Yeah man, I'm not trying to make it out like I've had the worst experience ever, but I'm definitely not happy with it. I live on the first floor of the dorm, there's two other rooms. So six guys in total. Whoever though it was a good idea to have a floor with 6 guys, the hall director, the assitant hall director, and the guy who's in charge of the RAs and office assistants wasn't too bright. No drinking on the floor, we tried and got busted. I met most of my friends through one of my floor mates. Two kids, one is one year older than us the other is four, that he went to high school with go here and have an apartment. At first I would go over there with him, now I go all the time on my own, those dudes are cool and chill. I also hangout with another floor mate and his frat, AEpi, gotta love the jews.

But none of us are like real close, it's weird we're all pretty much completely different people. Don't really know too many people in the rest of my hall, but it's cool, a friend from a class hooked me up with a place to live next year and I know the other 12 dudes and they're chill so I'm just ready to basically start all over again, again. Living in a frat house without having to be a brother FTW!


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roommate [Re: jewunit]
    #6756680 -

bagh, sounds like a typical shitty freshman situation. that's cool you've got something set up for next year. I personally, don't think i'd like living in a frat. frat guys aren't exactly my type of people.

but i gather that you'll be living with dudes you like, so it should be pretty sweet. big house full of guys that get along well and like partying, what could be better?

out of curiousity, how far is the new place gonna be away from campus? that's one thing that i've really loved about staying on campus this whole time. the fact that i can leave for class like 5 minutes before it starts and still be on time. i won't be able to do that when i get my apt. however, i am hoping to take motorcycle safety courses this summer so i can get my license. i've already got a bike. it'd make things pretty convenient.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My roommate [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6756691 -

Well, here, unless I have class on the South Oval which is rare, I can usually count on class being 10 minutes away at the least anyway. Um, it's right in the middle of where most of the big frats are, so I guess like 15 minutes unless I have a class on west, then it's like a 20-25 minute walk I guess. I was considering bringing a bike, but I quickly grew to at least not mind walking since I have to do a lot of it to really get anywhere around here.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Roomates Irradiated_Feces 1,020 10 02/18/05 07:33 PM
by MOTH
* My roomate and/or friends steal my stash
( 1 2 all )
baraka 3,598 26 08/25/05 11:30 PM
by MagicalMystery
* Roommate Guidelines psyka 1,707 19 10/10/04 09:37 AM
by A3eyedfish
* My new roomate is the freshman year NARC!!!!! Just my fucking luck!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RedNucleus 11,490 86 05/28/08 01:36 AM
by Gastronomicus
* Surround headphones? XUL 1,276 7 10/28/05 10:02 AM
by XUL
* My roommate is weird.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,114 83 09/06/05 02:14 PM
by Simisu
* Your Roommates...
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 5,122 30 10/05/05 10:58 PM
by Harbinger
* new roommates Psilygirl 1,025 18 10/03/04 04:10 PM
by KingOftheThing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,615 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.