Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexmush
Professor ofDoom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jaw-juh
Re: spring weilii? [Re: robbyberto]
    #6716164 - 03/27/07 11:16 AM (17 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

robbyberto said:
Uhh wait what did bennetbike do? That guy told me where to find weilii. I talked to him on the phone.

Don't go where he told you. And in fact, maybe you can tell us where he told you to go, so we can avoid that spot. Mods - would this violate the specific location rule? But it would be nice to be able to avoid the spot where there might be a little stakeout. Maybe you can PM those of us who want to know robbyberto.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: spring weilii? [Re: xmush]
    #6716378 - 03/27/07 12:42 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

Well I used this spot last fall, found mushrooms there, and didn't get caught. Should I not go back there? What did he do?

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #6716912 - 03/27/07 03:39 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

He got caught hunting Psilocybe weilii around a school, and instead of plead ignorance, decided to divulge everything he knew about his friends and acquaintances hunting spots, web sites, and growing activities, in favour of a less harsh penalty.
Of course, a lot of people have gotten in trouble, and the Weilii site has been taken down.

Whatever you do, do NOT return to that hunting spot. I have no doubt in my mind that he would have alerted the police to the patch, and is being bribed to lure people there to get busted. Do not contact this guy at all, and if you know he is aware of any other hunting spot you frequent, avoid it completely.
He's trying to sell you out.

--------------------

Invisiblecoon
big odd son

Loc: behind the rows....
Re: spring weilii? [Re: CureCat]
    #6716942 - 03/27/07 03:48 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

morels?

Offlinemasslessparticle
Travler
Male User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: spring weilii? [Re: coon]
    #6717172 - 03/27/07 05:09 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

How could anyone bring down a fellow hunter, because of their own stupidity? People never cease to amaze me with their greed. Maybe oneday people will begin to wake up.

--------------------
Equipped with his five senses,
Man explores the universe around him
and calls the adventure science.

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: spring weilii? [Re: masslessparticle]
    #6717266 - 03/27/07 05:48 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

FUCK. I'm lucky my number wasn't in his call logs anymore. Thank fucking god. May I please tell everyone the name of the school?

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #6717400 - 03/27/07 06:49 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

robbyberto said:
May I please tell everyone the name of the school?

For what purpose?
To keep people from hunting there?? How about, don't go hunting for schedule l drugs on or around school grounds?
Common sense, folks.

--------------------

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: spring weilii? [Re: CureCat]
    #6717449 - 03/27/07 07:02 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

I didn't go hunting on the school grounds, and I hope nobody is stupid enough to do so. The spots are in the surrounding neighborhoods.

--------------------

Offlinephishhead
down to fragglerock...
 User Gallery

Loc: roswell, georgia
    #6718680 - 03/27/07 11:49 PM (17 years, 5 days ago)

Dont say the name of the school it has been posted already. Everyone knows where you are speaking of and if they dont then all is well. Do not go back there though it is the same place he was busted along with mastacheefa!!!! Every year i go to differnt areas and look for new spots which is the smart thing to do. That way you are never seen there annually and people dont put two and two togather. Whats the morel of this story? play dumb, dont rat ur friends out and be safe. hopefully it will rain soon im feinding for some morels...

--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #6718861 - 03/28/07 01:02 AM (17 years, 5 days ago)

Dont you dare speak of that place ever,I dont even want to go to that town anymore. Im done with weilii picking its not worth the trouble anymore, due to certain people who i wouldnt like to mention telling people specific areas, they trespassed on to peoples lands and scared people when they saw druggie kids going through their backyard, other people became knowledgeable, they told their friends, people got busted, certain people ratted out even more spots, and now the GBI is investigating because in Georgia they have nothing better to do.

Let this lesson be known to you pickers, Be familiar with your surroundings, stay out of private property and always ask permission, or go to a damn forest if you cant deal with that.

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: spring weilii? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #6729015 - 03/30/07 05:24 PM (17 years, 2 days ago)

Can someone please fill me in?! I've been gone for a while and this is all news to me (quite shocking too, Ihaveacow was one of my "buddies" on here).
It is important that someone lets me know which school this is. I frequent a patch that is near a high school in Cobb county, and I know Ihaveacow hunted some of the same areas I did.
Someone please fill me in on all this.

(P.S. sorry to all the folks looking for info on morels, I'll try to contribute in a later post.)

Offlinemusclelife
Stranger
Re: spring weilii? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #6744413 - 04/03/07 10:32 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

whats up I just moved to cherokee county from north jersey, I never did no shroom pickin I know i can find them in pastures but do those weillii grow wild in woods in wood chipps or rotten woods.. CAn I just Walk in the woods in find them? OR must you go into some ones cow farm and trespass...?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom