Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tripping balls
    #6731910 -

Oh fellow shrooomerites !
I just want to inform you, that. I admit I am a milkdrop newbie and installed it before 2 hours or so and after I got my favourite stream running with it...listten !!

http://fm4.amd.co.at/m3us/listen-high.m3u
I took 2 g of my shroomies /acid method and now I am not rather more from this world.
I am in synch with you all and love you so much :smile:
Going back to outer space....woah


--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
......................................................
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #6731948 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: zSDMF]
    #6731960 -

tripping. that intangible exploratory feeling that radiates from within.
just remember that its the journey thats important, not the ends or means.


--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: zSDMF]
    #6731964 -

zSDMF said:
lol



Indeed.

I have made some posts like this before, while tripping. It was  real task typing, let alone make sense.
:lol:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: blissedout]
    #6732088 -

Uhh, what a nice ride... the ascorbic acid tech hit me strong again from behind, lol
But now I am able to land again inbetween, before I lift of again into milkdrop visualiser with the fm4 stream...
uhh blisssss (beer and kief here too)
all the bliss toooo yoooouuu  ! wooohoo !
:heart:
The really first really blissfull journey with the mumufriends :laugh:


--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
......................................................
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #6732253 -

oh trippers...


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: razmablues]
    #6732276 -

:yesnod:

I love it!

:zoom:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: blissedout]
    #6732942 -

how many oranges can you stick in a dog house?




































snakes dont have legs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #6732966 -

I heard a really long and crazy thing like that, once. I forgot how it went, but I remember that It said something like How many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse. Something like that.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: blissedout]
    #6733112 -

Hehe, sorry for my missing update. I landed safely again, lol
I simply was overwhelmed with that unexpected bliss and wanted to share.
It was my first time with kief, and I didn't expect such an experience with, in fact only, 1.6 grams of one nice mushroom :smile:
I only expected and intended a 'low ride'.
Praise the acid tech (the one where you soak the shroom powder in some acidic solution, orange juice, lemon juice,... for some minutes) ! :bow:
Except for my usual body load, I experienced this absolute 'epiphany' an shrooms my first time (out of maybe 25 shroom trip)
This should not get a trip report, hehe, but the synchronicities were so strong, I had to scream ! :heart:
The radio live-stream fitted perfectly with the, for me new discovered, unbelievable milkdrop plugin for winamp. I heard me saying "woa, that's not real !" very often, as the principles of the universe and my mind were literally spread out on the screen, lol
I knew the stream would have a very trippy music at this time (every saturday at this time for those who got a catch :smile:) and after 1 1/2 hours, the very intensified but therefore very shortened journey came to a landing approach.
It was so joyful, I would have done it immediately again, hehe
Next time, higher dose and less lemon juice.

That was worth some unpleasant experiences of the past :lol:
Happy journeys !
:heart:


--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
......................................................
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Edited by BlueCoyote (03/31/07 09:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #6733167 -

that acid tek really works well for me too. good kif and beer can do some crazy shit to you, too.. esp if you don't expect it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: zSDMF]
    #6733276 -

:yesnod:

I love those unexpected mind blowers! That is except for those that end up being a huge mindfuck. You know when your thinking in circles? It's hard to explain, but it's like my thoughts spin in theis circle that ends up spiralling constantly. It really sucks balls when that happens,:toomuchacid:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping balls [Re: blissedout]
    #6733279 -

blissedout said:
:yesnod:

I love those unexpected mind blowers! That is except for those that end up being a huge mindfuck. You know when your thinking in circles? It's hard to explain, but it's like my thoughts spin in theis circle that ends up spiralling constantly. It really sucks balls when that happens,:toomuchacid:



yz


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When non pillows take shrooms (trip report inside)
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 6,433 37 05/02/05 08:38 PM
by notapillow
* Anyone tripping July 4th?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 4,455 25 07/03/03 11:47 PM
by isthisreallyme
* Milkdrop
( 1 2 all )
Gandhi 3,988 22 09/27/04 03:37 AM
by Rovastar
* MilkDrop Fans... This Is A Must-Read! Rovastar Totally ROCKS!
( 1 2 all )
TM 3,559 22 04/01/06 10:09 AM
by Rovastar
* Milkdrop! EffedS 1,220 14 11/11/03 10:32 PM
by Effed
* Tripping with my dad tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
crippledavenger 2,789 23 03/30/04 09:27 AM
by shriek
* Unexpected heroin withdrawl
( 1 2 3 all )
amnesiaseizure 7,040 40 01/30/03 09:33 AM
by Papaver
* Unexpected naps silversoul7 990 9 11/20/04 08:11 AM
by Hendostan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,004 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.