Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Fanning?
    #671546 -

I know almost everything about fanning.... I said almost!

What I would like to know yet is: how do you fan? I mean, for those people who do it manually. Do you have a fan or something... electrical fan, the Epanish/Japanese type, with your hands? I guess you don't blow in your terrarium, do you?

I'm just curious about the best way to get air into the terrarium without inviting the contaminants.

LilMerlin.


--------------------
"Five grams in silent darkness." T. McKenna
Why take more? Take different!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fanning? [Re: LilMerlin]
    #671557 -

All i have been doing is spraying lysol in the air wait a few minutes open up the terrium fan inside with the lid put it back on and its all good no contaims yet






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fanning? [Re: bubbamon]
    #671590 -

I put some hole's in my terarrium and put some filter disk's over them (for air exchange) I also use an ultrasonic humidfier so I was wondering do I still have to fan????????


--------------------
Shrooms are great, by the way DEA every thing I say is false so suck my dick!!!!!!!!!






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fanning? [Re: LilMerlin]
    #671603 -

I do the same as bubba execpt I use cardboard flaps to fan eheh i use the cardboard my jars came in to do so=)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fanning? [Re: LilMerlin]
    #671688 -

High,

I use casings and fan very simple

I open up my container and fan with a piece of paper, sometimes with a cd cover sometimes with the container lid (if it has one).

Just an answer

Peace,

Eric


--------------------
"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fan in terrarium? Mrcanada 2,022 4 11/23/02 03:24 PM
by logicalMADNESS
* how to lower terrarium temp? opieusps 632 3 07/25/03 04:23 AM
by hyper_dermic
* Fanning Adreamer323 383 1 03/22/03 08:26 PM
by Lotus
* EZ Terrarium w/ humidity control egghead 8,903 13 07/19/01 05:45 PM
by Green Fever
* Plans for my terarrium marx2k 949 2 07/20/01 09:24 PM
by aluminum_can
* Air pump or extractor fan? Tiono 328 0 05/05/21 05:33 AM
by Tiono
* Improved terrarium...The MaxiPod Anonymous 1,136 4 09/13/01 10:26 PM
by ralphster44
* variation of the poor man's terrarium Mystical_Craven 1,425 2 06/26/02 11:27 PM
by Mystical_Craven

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
839 topic views. 11 members, 66 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.