Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
is chicken greater then beef?
    #6715122 -

.
whois the king when it comes to every kind of food imaginable?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 03/27/07 12:09 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Muppet]
    #6715132 -

You know how I voted biatch.  :smile:


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Legend9123]
    #6715135 -

you know where I stand on this issue too  :wink:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Muppet]
    #6715140 -

Mmmm cows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Muppet]
    #6715149 -

Oh my god you all are either A)crazy or B)not in touch with your black side. Chicken fucking kicks all other meat ass.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Gumby]
    #6715152 -

fuck...yeah!  :biggrin:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Muppet]
    #6715165 -

chicken is great, but there is no sirloin chicken or fillet mignon chicken


--------------------
I don't know what's gonna happen man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames. -Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Muppet]
    #6715166 -

I like eating some chicken with some orange soda and watermelon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: jewunit]
    #6715169 -

pfft..chicken is for all those heath-nut pussies out there that can't handle the occassional beef-induced colostomy  :rolleyes:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: jewunit]
    #6715171 -

jewunit said:
Oh my god you all are either A)crazy or B)not in touch with your black side. Chicken fucking kicks all other meat ass.



QFTMFT.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Legend9123]
    #6715174 -

Legend9123 said:
jewunit said:
Oh my god you all are either A)crazy or B)not in touch with your black side. Chicken fucking kicks all other meat ass.



QFTMFT.



What the hell does that mean?
Oh, and I was expecting you to hit me with a "that's racist" again!!


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Legend9123]
    #6715179 -

Beef is a man's food. Be a man for once.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: jewunit]
    #6715182 -

jewunit said:
Legend9123 said:
jewunit said:
Oh my god you all are either A)crazy or B)not in touch with your black side. Chicken fucking kicks all other meat ass.



QFTMFT.



What the hell does that mean?
Oh, and I was expecting you to hit me with a "that's racist" again!!



Quoted for the motherfucking truth. I love chicken. I am white btw and I was just fucking with you on the that's racist thing.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Legend9123]
    #6715191 -

i think the choice seafood is bullshit.


anchovies? prawns? lobster? mussels? salmon?

these vary a lot.

why not mammals for beef chicken and pork

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #6715202 -

Seafood fucking rocks the food category.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Muppet]
    #6715204 -

Cows are often raised better. Which means a better quality food. Ever seen a small chicken farm?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Legend9123]
    #6715208 -

Legend9123 said:
jewunit said:
Legend9123 said:
jewunit said:
Oh my god you all are either A)crazy or B)not in touch with your black side. Chicken fucking kicks all other meat ass.



QFTMFT.



What the hell does that mean?
Oh, and I was expecting you to hit me with a "that's racist" again!!



Quoted for the motherfucking truth. I love chicken. I am white btw and I was just fucking with you on the that's racist thing.



Oh yeah I wasn't trying to be defensive, just saying, I was already to see that little man in this thread too.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6715221 -

Psilocybeingzz said:
Cows are often raised better. Which means a better quality food. Ever seen a small chicken farm?



I have one in my backyard, as a matter of fact. It's mostly for eggs though.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6715225 -

Psilocybeingzz said:
Cows are often raised better. Which means a better quality food. Ever seen a small chicken farm?



I find it better to try to not think about the origins of my food.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is chicken greater then beef? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6715236 -

As long as it tastes good, I don't really mind.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is it chicken or is it beef?
( 1 2 all )
UncleLuke 2,404 26 10/16/05 02:58 PM
by XUL
* To Tasty_Smurf_House
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,811 40 07/29/04 07:05 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* The LSD chicken
( 1 2 all )
sui 4,546 22 10/09/05 05:00 PM
by IgnatiusJReilly
* Why did the chicken cross the road? LuciferSam 1,629 10 01/06/07 05:03 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Smurf Off! trippysmurf 739 2 06/07/04 12:40 PM
by OldSpice
* Mongollian Beef Thread?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,807 25 01/17/05 12:02 AM
by Phychotron
* Chicken anybody?
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 2,750 21 02/19/07 12:03 PM
by Banez
* chicken OneMoreRobot3021 701 13 10/19/06 12:25 PM
by Geneephurr

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,489 topic views. 5 members, 62 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 21 queries.