Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Ethnogarden Botanicals?
    #651540 -

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone has orderd from this Canadian supplier? If so, was it good service and did you get what you wanted? The reason I ask is mostly because I live in Canada too and its very convenient to me. I mean if I really wanted I could drive to the town where this person is located. But I was just wondering. Thanx for your help.


--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethnogarden Botanicals? [Re: optikal_trip]
    #651687 -

Hi, I recently made a purchase from this supplier. They have a pretty big selection and I was pleased with them. There aren't many places in Canada to order from and I hate getting things shipped over the border. Damn customs went through my package last time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethnogarden Botanicals? [Re: optikal_trip]
    #651771 -

I've ordered from them recently. I haven't recieved my package yet, but their feedback has been quick and helpful, so far, I highly recommend them!


--------------------
"Listen to me son, when I was your age, you were my age."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethnogarden Botanicals? [Re: optikal_trip]
    #667254 -

I ordered a number of items from them on a Monday, they arrived via Xpresspost on the Friday.

Goods were well packaged, clearly labelled. A professional receipt/invoice was included.

Jason @ Ethnogarden has always been prompt and courteous at replying to email, too.

They get two (green) thumbs up (haha!)


-psyconaut


--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethnogarden Botanicals? [Re: optikal_trip]
    #667376 -

Yeah, I agree. I got my package from them- took a while, but shipping from Toronto to Vancouver Island does take time with regular post. Professional packaging, nice invoice plus a full product list- very good.
I reccomend them with 5 happy faces!


--------------------
"Listen to me son, when I was your age, you were my age."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ethnogarden botanicals- fakes? El_brujo 8,740 17 10/09/10 09:27 AM
by Cactusdan
* BOTANICALLY THERE IS NO BLUE NELUMBO angelofgiftz 2,269 1 02/06/11 04:13 PM
by ryanchalk
* Plant/Herb suggestions for Ethnogarden? AKSE 1,624 14 08/04/06 04:55 PM
by shamantra
* Love the packaging (atropa) JaRRn 1,236 14 09/18/05 06:22 PM
by Tranceharper
* What botanical podcasts do you listen to? kybish 660 1 03/13/08 11:59 PM
by meatcakeman
* HELP!! Anyone else have problems with River's Source Botanicals?? blazed123 4,097 18 11/15/05 07:09 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Botanical Garden Shots, Winter 2012, California naum 4,150 15 01/21/13 01:46 PM
by Juke Adro
* The Ethnobotanical Gardens Encyclopedia
( 1 2 all )
neuro 161,261 23 02/14/09 03:25 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,769 topic views. 1 members, 25 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.