Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
dallas vs phoenix
    #6670396 -

holy shit i just got home what a game

suns were up by 7 then dallas just stopped em and has the lead..


GO MAVS!!!!


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: snoot]
    #6670399 -

holy shit


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: snoot]
    #6670576 -

We were down by more than that. We kicked some ass in the 3rd and got back in the game.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: Cowgold]
    #6670607 -

oh man 6 point game, dood this is the best game of the season


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: snoot]
    #6670642 -

Tied up with 2.7 left on the clock!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: Cowgold]
    #6670654 -

OT 111 - 111

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: Cowgold]
    #6670735 -

Double Overtime! 120 - 120

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: snoot]
    #6670819 -

That was a damn good game.  :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: Cowgold]
    #6670919 -

OMG man i give it up too steve nash damn, the mavs shouldve won they got robbeed!!!! super good game


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: snoot]
    #6671060 -

Hell of a good game. Root for the Mav's one time and they lose. How are the Spur's going to get the 2 seed like that. Dallas now has a 2 game losing streak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: snoot]
    #6671198 -

Woah, the Suns actually won?  I left with like 30 seconds left figuring Dallas would hold on.

Guess that was a bad move :shrug: but I had jars to inoculate :grin:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dallas vs phoenix [Re: Jadian]
    #6680101 -

yeah man steve nash at the end of the fourth quarter shot a three and it bounced right back at him and shot again and sunk it to tie the game.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NFL to change playoff overtime rules
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cortex 5,117 62 03/07/10 01:53 PM
by GetTheFuckOut
* Steve Nash and Kobe?
( 1 2 all )
Oil Field Trash 1,877 20 07/12/12 06:43 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Steve Nash SprewellSleeve 761 13 03/12/11 07:46 PM
by BuckeyesFan21
* Steve Nash is a dumbfuck Thin White Duke 884 12 02/25/08 01:51 AM
by Soularize
* USC v PennSt
( 1 2 all )
Mickalopagus 2,646 32 01/05/09 03:38 AM
by Mickalopagus
* Pacquiao v, Cotto
( 1 2 all )
deadHead321 2,852 38 11/16/09 06:29 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Rockets v. Celtics TONIGHT Madtowntripper 970 6 03/18/08 09:42 PM
by OldSpice
* Steve Nash wins 2011 MVP award SprewellSleeve 581 5 05/12/11 01:06 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
974 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.