Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMushroom God
Narc

Loc: Upinya Island, Bombay
Unhappy with Dung Brothers service!
    #666192 - 06/06/02 04:16 PM (15 years, 26 days ago)

This is my first post in over a year. I used to be a regular here....

Anyway, a few months ago, I sent $30 to Dung Brothers for 4 rye grain bags. They showed up a few weeks later, and I inoculated 2 of them. A few days later, they were all contaminated.

I emailed them and they said they would send a replacement. A few weeks later I received them, and this time I waited a few days to see if anything would go wrong. All the bags but one smelled really funny, so I inoculated that one. A few more days later, and they were ALL contaminated again!

I again emailed DB asking for just a refund, and the guy, JJ, said "shitty luck" and that he wouldn't send me a refund, but he would send something that would finally work for me.

Well, that's been a month or so ago, and I have received nothing.

So I wasted $30, a lot of time, and a good full syringe on their poor quality products!

BAD Dung Brothers, BAD!

Last year I was very content with their service but this year.... BAD Dung Brothers! I will NEVER do business with them again!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: Unhappy with Dung Brothers service! [Re: Mushroom God]
    #666324 - 06/06/02 06:11 PM (15 years, 26 days ago)

Well thats what you get for dealing with a company named after shit....

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Invisiblemuffin_eater
Stranger
Loc: near Seattle
    #666338 - 06/06/02 06:25 PM (15 years, 26 days ago)

sorry you feel that way. But as for anyone else we have always made good on our products, but we won't if you are just going to bad mouth us. look everyone knows that growing mushrooms is not 100% you have failures. We will just keep doing our best and try to help everybody enjoy our simple growing kits dungbrothers_kits@yahoo.com

If you have any suggestions, please let us know.

--------------------
dungbros.com

Offlinecbull
enthusiast
    #666595 - 06/06/02 09:13 PM (15 years, 26 days ago)

you sure they came pre sterlized ? u might of had to sterlize them. dont know never delt with them

--------------------
FAPA - Member Since -5-21-2002

OfflineMushroom God
Narc

Loc: Upinya Island, Bombay
Re: Unhappy with Dung Brothers service! [Re: cbull]
    #666747 - 06/06/02 11:33 PM (15 years, 26 days ago)

I haven't bad-mouthed anyone here. I could have come here and said, "fuck these guys, they suck ass", but I didn't. Everything I stated was in a calm and mature manner. And in fact, I also stated that I had been quite happy with your service in the past. You wouldn't get negative responses if you kept your customers happy.

The problem is, I paid a lot of money for a lot of nothing. You promised to send me something that would work, and then sent nothing. I just wanted what I paid for, which was pre-sterilized rye grain bags, not pre-contaminated bags.

I would have paid extra for express shipping if I had known that may have helped. But now, I do not think I can ever do business again with Dung Brothers.

I just expected more from you after the success I enjoyed last year from your products.

I would be more than happy to continue with your service if you did make good on your promise. Until then, BAD Dung Brothers!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum