Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Who's Dutch in here?
    #6636647 -

Who's Dutch in here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6636649 -

I only pay for half my meals :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6636655 -

From the Netherlands?  Nope. 

Though, I am told that a majority percentage of my heritage hail from the Netherlands.  :ohwell:

Heh, not what you were looking for.  Sorry, I'm a bit out of it.


--------------------

Edited by CureCat (03/05/07 02:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: CureCat]
    #6636659 -

fsre united? :p

greets
bram(bo)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6636680 -

Lots of Dutch on my father's mother side, but alas, I don't live in Holland either. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6637111 -

Neder heeft lesbienne cavias.:3dglasses:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6637266 -

Ik is niet en invonner van de Nederlands (nor am I very good at Dutch, obviously), but I try to visit as often as I can (just got back 19 Feb). That means once a year, if I'm lucky. I am a lucky Yank, though because I also have a Limey passport. That means I can move there if I ever get off my ass and do it... I like to consider myself a hip motherfucker with my ear well to the ground, if you need travel advise, especially concerning underground, no attitude, Amsterdam good times.

Happy trails,
SB

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6637291 -

I was Dutch-ovened the other day. Does that count? :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Gumby]
    #6637341 -

hehehe FSRE up
Ik ben van Belgiƫ


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Dekozn]
    #6637364 -

Dekozn said:
Ik ben van Belgiƫ



Awel, 'nen Vlaming! Welkom zenne!

Wiccan_seeker is Dutch, He'll notice this thread sooner or later I suppose. And of course, I'm Dutch myself as well. Seems like we're forming a nice community on the Shroomery these days. Oh and there's also kaal-kopje, but I believe he only sometimes checks the hunting section. Never seen him post in the Pub, iirc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: koraks]
    #6640408 -

kzien ook van de vloanders zunne

yo dekozn hehe

nog e paar posts en we zien der Ć© :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6640546 -

we've got quite a few dutch people in here... annom, stefan, cybrbeast, fliquid...

as for myself, my mom is dutch and i was born in waalwijk, but in my whole life i have maybe stayed a total of 6 months in the netherlands... and i don't speak dutch... which is a bummer, but well...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6640588 -

Half Dutch, but have never left the USA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6640593 -

i happened to be dutch,
then I got stoned


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: In(di)go]
    #6641267 -

In(di)go said:
we've got quite a few dutch people in here... annom, stefan, cybrbeast, fliquid...

as for myself, my mom is dutch and i was born in waalwijk, but in my whole life i have maybe stayed a total of 6 months in the netherlands... and i don't speak dutch... which is a bummer, but well...



yep yep eigenlijk vind ik een beetje schaamtelijk maja...


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Maurice]
    #6643014 -

I'm 1/4 Dutch. Don't speak the language, though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Silversoul]
    #6643115 -

My sister and her boyfriend live in Amsterdam, but only the boyfriend is Dutch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: pottypatty]
    #24248703 -

Which Dutch people are still here? :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: Azuma]
    #24248712 -

im Dutch citizen by birth but never been to Holland


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who's Dutch in here? [Re: trees]
    #24248730 -

Are you too good for your home?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is it hard to learn dutch?
( 1 2 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 2,582 35 09/06/05 10:43 AM
by Khaunshar
* If I marry a dutch person, will I get a euro passport? zee_werp 1,648 5 09/18/03 08:32 AM
by Annom
* Is it possible to have triple citizenship?
( 1 2 all )
The Crow 2,967 20 07/13/07 10:34 AM
by Redstorm
* Dutch Coffeeshops banning "drug tourists"
( 1 2 3 all )
the spiral 3,109 42 10/03/11 06:38 PM
by GGTBod
* The Dutch Join Failed Drug War
( 1 2 all )
gerryjarcia 2,433 21 06/01/11 07:53 PM
by gerryjarcia
* Going to Tijuana without a passport? Ferris 2,202 19 10/04/09 08:39 AM
by Ferris
* I think I want to learn German and Dutch.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
sunshine 2,874 137 12/05/17 10:23 AM
by Ibex-Trismegistus
* Bill Introduced to Strip Americans of Citizenship if they "participate in actions against the US"
( 1 2 3 all )
DragonChaser 5,649 57 12/09/11 07:49 AM
by dtowntoker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,550 topic views. 9 members, 41 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.