Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ukuleles for sale?
    #6626997 -

So where can I get a decent ukulele? I should have gotten one when I was in Hawaii but I never got around to it, and Im still aching for one!
I have no idea about the brands or the stores (online preffered).
Anyone got suggestions?

Worst comes to worst and Ill just wait till Im back in Hawaii...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukuleles for sale? [Re: eligal]
    #6627190 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukuleles for sale? [Re: stefan]
    #6627351 -

i always use musiciansfriend. highly recommended.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ukulele virtuoso mr_kite 575 8 07/30/07 02:27 PM
by lequebecfume
* amazing ukulele girl Ben18 374 0 10/25/08 08:48 PM
by Ben18
* Recommend some Trance artists?
( 1 2 all )
Jabbawaya 2,810 20 11/27/05 01:35 PM
by lobotomix
* I can't jam(examples now included) Spooge 1,449 18 01/25/06 06:49 PM
by TheCow
* Swami's Library Clearance Sale - new addition Swami 1,949 15 09/30/02 09:27 PM
by Swami
* For the Serious Collector Only (for sale) mjshroomer 3,421 13 02/23/03 07:13 PM
by ISH
* Swami's Martial Arts & Spiritual Library Clearance Sale
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,086 20 06/09/04 03:57 PM
by Swami
* For Sale: Tromeo and Juliette mjshroomer 819 6 01/29/03 02:17 PM
by gompyre

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
535 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.