Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
For Sale: Tromeo and Juliette
    #1254385 - 01/28/03 06:54 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I hae a VHS copy of the rare and hard to find video of Troma's Tromeo and Juliette.

15.00 includes priority shipping mail in USA only. Add two dollars if out of U.S.A.

Oops! Wrong Forum.

Sorry. Well it is a classic cult film.

mj

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegompyre
Evil

Loc: In the Darkness
Re: For Sale: Tromeo and Juliette [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1257297 - 01/29/03 04:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I love that movie, I have it on VCD. Get it and a movie called "The Killer Condom" at a yard sale a few years ago..

--------------------
Oh, no Tears Please -- It's a waste of Good Suffering.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: For Sale: Tromeo and Juliette [Re: gompyre]
    #1257516 - 01/29/03 06:21 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hi,

While there were some cool scenes in the Killer Ondom (A German made Movie with sub-titles), but the over all story of a Bitt loving Cop and his Butt Buddy snitch was not as cool. I did klike the way the Killer Condoms actually looked though. They were definitely approprriette during the story telling phase of the film but on a whole it was a stupid movie. My favorite troma movie is of course, Toxic Avenger II where he wind-surfs to Tokyo looking for his father whose name is Big Mac. Followed by Class of Nuke'em Hig 1 and Troma's War Unrated Version.

Have a shroomy day. I also have an R rated Verison on VHS of the Troma's War.

Click to enlarge: The film on the left is the unrated version and the one one hte right is the R rated Version. The R rated one is $15.00 incluses free priority shiping and handling.

mj

Mj

Offlinegompyre
Evil

#1257553 - 01/29/03 06:51 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I didn't care for it to much myself but it came with the other movie plus im a horror collecter. I have just about all the Troma movies now, I just got redneck zombies and Rabid Grannies. I have over 1300 horror movies, still trying to find a few hard to get ones.

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: For Sale: Tromeo and Juliette [Re: gompyre]
    #1258494 - 01/29/03 12:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well here are at lest 600 individual videos in one of my rooms. The first shelf has 28 movies to a shelf. Those are regular VHS videos. The white labeled videos are ones I recorded off HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, pay-for-vue, etc. Each reel is six hours and has either four 90 minute movies or three 2 hour movies etc, documentaries of drug news etc, music videos,s specials, biuographies totaling in my house more than 3000 movies, All rated r and down. Many are unrated versions or directors cuts. This does not Include my VD collection.

Here is the image: Click to enlarge.

mj

I even have videos (movies devoted to Magic Mushrooms such as the famous Japanese film, "Attack of the Mushroom People," Work is a Four-Lettered Word," the latter a film about Davic Warner growing giant cubensis looking shrooms in the basement of a factory in England and giving them to everyone who eats them who immediately start to giggle insatiabily, laughing until undue exhaustion sets in.

The Brady Bunch Sequel where Alice accidently serves Magic Shrooms to Mrs Brady's first husband missing who turns up years later alive. This is the one where Mrs. Brady asks Alice is there was something wrong with the spheghetti, to which Alice replies, "No, I ate some too and I am okay," and with that Alice turns around, opens the icebox, and then steps in closing the door behind her."

Even the famous Bob Hope Movie, "Alias Jesse James," circa 1964 with Bob Hope and an Indian Maiden watch as a horse eats some Amanita-like shrooms and goes bananas so they pick some and pour them into a punch being served to Jesse James and his gang of owlhoots at a party at Jesse Jame's Momma's house. She ends up telling Jessie that the cure for the mushroom madness is coffee which will bring them down form their unknown shroom intoxication.

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #1258509 - 01/29/03 12:31 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Thwe above image is there. Just click on the red X in the box and the page will open so clcik to view image. This is an eternal, oops internal Shroomery Security Problem and needs to be resolved.

Bonjour
au revoir,

Offlinegompyre
Evil

#1259289 - 01/29/03 04:17 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I getting there, all in all I have about 2200 movies. I almost never leave my house so I watch alot of movies.. I'd like to have some of your tapes, Im looking for a movie called "salo", I have a copy but it messed up bad.. Im looking for the uncut one...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media