Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Parabola&Mushroom??
    #655889 -

O.K...I may just be WAY to high today...but has anyone else seen the mushroom on the guys back in the new TOOL video for Parabola?

You can only see it for a second, but when the guy has his back to you and he's about to cut his little friend in half on the table....well, the spiny things that are on his back look like they are in the shape of a mushroom.

So...anyone else see this or am I just

Thank you..that is all.

~K~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parabola&Mushroom?? [Re: ]
    #659879 -

Hehehe, I can't say I've seen that mushroom, but the whole thing just reminds me of some kind of fucked up trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parabola&Mushroom?? [Re: ]
    #661491 -

definitely looks like a mushroom, 7:27 into the video. nice observation..


--------------------
---

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parabola&Mushroom?? [Re: Amoeba665]
    #661664 -

I'll take a peek this week. The things you notice on drugs..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parabola&Mushroom?? [Re: Amoeba665]
    #666148 -

Yeah...I wasn't too sure at first....but everytime I rewind and pause it...It just looks more and more like a mushy Really weird...but hey.....I am a FREAK afterall

The shock of seeing something so close to my own experience has worn off and now it's easier to pick apart the things I'm seeing.

and BTW..Sheepish....even when I'm NOT high...it's still there ..heeehhee.So no hallucinations here Check it out!!


~K~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parabola&Mushroom?? [Re: ]
    #669398 -

I'll check it out tonight. I've got a vid with every Tool vid ever made in a row on a tape

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parabola&Mushroom?? [Re: ]
    #674194 -

Yep! I saw it, plain as day! I was absolutely stoned too, and I seemed to understand the basic concept behind the vid. To me it's basically about the altered state reached when on mushrooms or any pyschedelic. Once he realised the fragility and beauty of the experience, he got his Third Eye. Yeah, probably wrong, but to me it's what it is. Especially at the end when he just becomes a part of the infrastructure, it's like he realised that we are just a very small fraction of the big huge solar system out there. *shrugs* Anyways, I had fun watching all the vids and finding little possible meanings out of them, even if they were delusional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parabola&Mushroom?? [Re: Sheepish]
    #680129 -

IT's ABOUT TIME someone else confirmed my sanity!!! Thanks Sheepish

Although you have every right to your opinion(and a good and interesting one at that!! ) I got something MUCH more outta it.Although I think in parts I agree with the realization of a Cosmic Consciousness or Connection I'd be interested to hear other peoples opinion on the personal meaning for them of this awesome vid!!

~K~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guitar Amp Questions RandalFlagg 1,052 3 02/03/03 01:32 PM
by vooptr
* The Psychedelic Experience by Leary phrozendata 2,266 12 06/02/02 07:05 AM
by nezshoo
* Mushroom Party Spore 985 3 11/25/02 05:32 PM
by frogsheath
* Remember the Three girls with the mushrooms fastbut 1,766 8 05/13/02 10:24 PM
by mjshroomer
* Ascii / Ansi Art : Mushrooms : Marijuana viracocha 20,837 5 08/20/02 12:23 AM
by DreaMaTrix
* Infected Mushroom Anonymous 986 4 10/04/01 06:24 PM
by insaneone
* Maria Sabina: Saint Mother of the Sacred Mushrooms mjshroomer 1,927 4 06/29/02 07:30 PM
by
* 2 New Psychedleic and mushroom books mjshroomer 1,102 2 11/04/02 01:36 AM
by frogsheath

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,136 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.