Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
syringe flame thrower tek
    #6549200 -

So i dunno if anyones done this befor
but u can squirt butane into ur syringe and squuze it fast at a lighter and it shoots a nifty fire ball.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: syringe flame thrower tek [Re: budmanman]
    #6549270 -

i used to love to do that with spray cans and hair spray but some one told me it could blow up in my hand one day.  :goodmorning:


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: syringe flame thrower tek [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6549276 -

not much butane can fit in a syringe.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shoe Thrower from Austin Powers Linked to Abduction and GangRape by DNA
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 2,947 24 08/30/11 08:50 PM
by Prisoner#1
* The flame thread....
( 1 2 all )
PaulAtreides 2,177 26 07/05/05 09:45 PM
by gdman
* Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 3,166 33 04/28/05 06:09 PM
by Todcasil
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* go flames go
( 1 2 all )
the man 2,636 28 06/08/04 08:31 PM
by funkymonk
* Hi, I'm new... let the flaming begin....
( 1 2 all )
Mistah_Maunastat 2,377 26 04/22/04 10:38 AM
by Ripple
* flame wars nonick 358 2 10/10/05 06:33 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Nose tek kolizion 1,228 10 09/14/04 02:28 PM
by Wolfe3001

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
408 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 235 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.