Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Favorite Super Bowl Commercial
    #6533272 -

The funniest one was the Bud Light commercial when the 2 guys play rock, paper, scissors and one of the guys throws a rock at the other friend. Fucking hilarious!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6533281 -

Sorry for a repost of this thread, I obviously killed brain cells last night, because I even posted in the other thread. LOL


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6533302 -

I am tied between that commercial, and the Dorito one with the guy at the check out line.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6533384 -

i always laugh at the people who talk about the commercials during the super bowl or laugh at any commercial for that matter, hahaha getting sucked in by all the marketing douches


--------------------
"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: LeastResistance]
    #6533393 -

Just because I enjoyed that snickers commercial where they tore their hair out of their chest doesn't mean I want a snickers any more than I did. Maybe you shouldn't run every thought through the Shroomery-stereotype filter.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: LeastResistance]
    #6533395 -

LeastResistance said:
i always laugh at the people who talk about the commercials during the super bowl or laugh at any commercial for that matter, hahaha getting sucked in by all the marketing douches



I wish you and I would run into that predicament with us playing rock, paper, scissors for the last bud light, because I am going to choose ROCK!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: LeastResistance]
    #6533401 -

LeastResistance said:
i always laugh at the people who talk about the commercials during the super bowl or laugh at any commercial for that matter, hahaha getting sucked in by all the marketing douches



Nothing at all wrong with enjoying something that is on TV. Just because you laugh and find something humorous, doesn't mean you're turning into a corporate slave.


Anyway, I loved the rock-papers-scissors one too.

"I threw ... paper."

"I threw a rock."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: LeastResistance]
    #6533408 -

Yeah i am really sucked in, i hate bud light and doritos, couldn't tell you the last time i had either.  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6533416 -

I'm going to start slapping my friends in the face. That'll work out great

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: Boom]
    #6533420 -

I just got a new job, should i slap my boss in the face since i saw it on Tv?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Commercial [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6533426 -

hmmm


Probably, he'd appreciate how in touch you are with pop culture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beer commercial you wont see during Super Bowl ShroomFan 875 12 01/30/05 10:20 PM
by Adden
* Why my Super Bowl Sunday was better than yours!
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 3,443 25 02/07/05 07:10 PM
by Skunk420
* Who's Watching the Super Bowl Today?
( 1 2 3 all )
kosmic_charlie 5,244 40 02/06/05 07:43 PM
by pinkfloydms
* Super Bowl=Thing of the Past...Supreme Bowl=Present/Future YouEnjoyMyself 446 0 02/06/05 10:29 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Could NORMAL do a TV commercial?
( 1 2 all )
GreasyGrassRiver 4,137 24 06/21/22 12:04 AM
by gamergod88
* Who was that woman in that Tobasco super bowl ad? freddurgan 327 0 02/06/05 07:07 PM
by freddurgan
* Free glass piece bowl or otherwise to the best graphic designer, ends tonight. at midnight cst
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,464 35 11/17/04 03:35 AM
by synthesis
* Why cant more people use rock paper scissors? guri 563 3 06/08/05 07:40 AM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
990 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.