Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
thanks 3d
    #649839 - 05/28/02 03:24 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

for getting all the stuff i missed back. (and anyone else who may have helped too).

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemycophreak
journeyman
Loc: Europe
Re: thanks 3d [Re: oscill8]
    #651231 - 05/29/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Oscill8

Yachaj is banned because of his bad habit of writing the truth, the FSR thread is closed and you do not permit private e-mails. This was the only way to get an asnwer through the censor.

I think you did a *very* good job in rewriting the PF TEK in a FAQ format. Yachaj's protest was not targeted against that, but at the use of the faq-rewritten PF TEK to only promote products of copycats. If Anno had included a link to PF's sales page at the 'recommended vendor' list it would be good but not as it is now.

Compare the sporesyringe to another product, for instance a video player. it is not ethical (not even legal!) to copy the manual of a collegue manufacturer of the same product, rewrite it as FAQ and then use it to sell your own lookalike product.

Sporesyringes did not exist as product until 1991. The PF TEK is the manual which is needed to use them in the easiest possible way. Anno censored PF as vendor from the list. Yachaj protested against that and was also censored.

But PF still is the *only* vendor who distributes spore races which are especially selected for PF Substrate and the PF TEK. It is plain wrong to not list PF as source for spores which best match his own invention.

Mycophreak

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: thanks 3d [Re: mycophreak]
    #763765 - 07/21/02 03:40 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

>It is plain wrong to not list PF as source for spores which
>best match his own invention.

Only vendors supporting the Shroomery financially are listed there. You will have to live with it, Yachaj.

As I told you many times before, there are around 10 links to PF?s site from the FAQ, something I can?t tell for the PF?s site linking to the Shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale