Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mugshot
    #6500940 -

How do I get a copy of my mugshot?  The news reporters always seem to get a hold of celebrities' mughots; but how would the average joe go about getting his?  I want mine framed, but don't know how to find it.  I will ask my lawyer if no one here knows the answer to this obscure question, but that costs me $150/hr (including ?'s).  It was taken by the good ol' de/a, if that makes any difference.
:rocket::stoned::mushroom2:


--------------------
As Sure As The Sun Will Shine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mugshot [Re: Carbon_Black]
    #6500946 -

haha...classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mugshot [Re: Carbon_Black]
    #6500962 -

I'm pretty sure you can go down to whatever station you were booked at and request a copy of it. It may take a few days or weeks. I'm not 100% sure, though. I've never had the experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mugshot [Re: DNKYD]
    #6500993 -

I'll try it.
On a side note, why does every ex-drug addict that I read about beat his/her addiction by turning to religion (Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Jason Mewes, I can't remember the rest)  It seems all they ever do is trade their addictions for religion, caffeine, working out, working a job, whatever, but still an addiction.  Looks like I'll need something to do obsessively besides smoking pot.  (learn guitar? :thumbup:)
</end pointless ramble>
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
PS, I'm watching "Walk the Line" for the second time in a row, damn good movie :wink:.


--------------------
As Sure As The Sun Will Shine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mugshot [Re: Carbon_Black]
    #6501007 -

Call the County Corrections Office in the county you were arrested in. Tell them you need your mugshot and they will give you the info you need...unless they have policies against it. Also, some states AND counties have websites with a searchable mugshot database. Try searching online for: <Insert state/county name here> Department of Corrections.


--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mugshot [Re: Carbon_Black]
    #6501014 -

how many hours does it take to ask your lawyer "how do I get my mugshot"

You'd think you could just call the bastard up:

"Hello, jewstien, protestantism, & asiatic.  How may I help you?"

"Hi.  How do I get my mugshot"

"I can get it for you.  I'm going to need to call the precinct tomorrow and..."

"Thanks"

"Now, about compensation"

:click:



:evil:


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* man arrested for having 70 mushroom plants has the best mugshot JohnnieYen 813 6 12/10/15 10:27 PM
by Nifflerz
* Guy's mugshot gets over 60,000 likes on Facebook and raises 2,680 dollars in 1 day
( 1 2 3 all )
s240779 5,063 47 06/24/14 05:29 AM
by theRAPeutic
* can anyone help to remove my friend's photo at Mugshots.com? reignier 1,866 18 11/02/12 02:37 PM
by Nifflerz
* Funny Mugshots
( 1 2 all )
UnholyChild666 3,730 34 03/09/09 12:20 AM
by HappyTrippin
* My mugshots...any law peeps around?
( 1 2 all )
itsthedank 973 21 07/31/13 11:28 PM
by itsthedank
* Where can you find all Virginian Mugshots? trip forever 355 2 12/20/10 09:29 PM
by PilzeEssen
* Best Mugshot Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Doc_T 9,263 161 08/04/10 11:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Frank Sinatra's Mugshot
( 1 2 all )
Envix 2,933 38 04/10/10 01:09 AM
by deCypher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,198 topic views. 6 members, 273 guests and 312 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.