Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Are there any Admins available right now?
    #6478676 -

I have a bit of a situation that I think I need an admins help with...please PM me if you are available, thank you.

Mods - not sure if this should be in WAAF or here, but I figured I'd try here 1st??  :confused:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Liz]
    #6478683 -

I can haxxor the mainframe if you need

PM ME IF SO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Boom]
    #6478693 -

Thanks for the offer, but I think I need an actual admin on this one...not just someone to haxxor the mainframe :tongue:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Liz]
    #6478698 -

haha fair enough






umm wait... don't you live with an Admin? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Boom]
    #6478703 -

Suffer resigned from being an admin a long long time ago.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Liz]
    #6478704 -

None of them are online at the moment, unfortunately.

Feel free to contact a member of the staff if you feel its necessary. I'm not sure if it would be quicker to receive response from them through private message or support ticket. :shrug:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Liz]
    #6478711 -

Liz said:
Suffer resigned from being an admin a long long time ago.



I'm obviously living in the past :frown:


I heard they even let junkies be admins now!!! :shiftyeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Liz]
    #6478727 -

what's up?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Krishna]
    #6478735 -

If someone would set themselves to be visible already... :mad:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are there any Admins available right now? [Re: Boom]
    #6478738 -

Booooom said:
I heard they even let junkies be admins now!!! :shiftyeyes:



:smirk:

f_g - i actually just got back home from watching the science of sleep and playing some team cricket (the dart game) & drinking old style at the nicest seedy bar in town :smile: so technically, the invisible just meant offline


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do you say "admin?"
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 1,320 28 08/18/13 09:21 AM
by VivaLaMushie
* do the shroomerites hold the power or do the mods/admins have it all?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
evileye001 8,006 72 10/30/13 01:49 AM
by Rose
* How to hack into an admin account on any non-hardened Mac.
( 1 2 all )
falsereality 1,011 38 10/03/16 12:49 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* I applaud the admins of this site
( 1 2 all )
setb 1,014 23 04/03/13 11:10 AM
by r00tuuu123
* So im trying to hack into this mac to create a different admin learningtofly 645 13 08/19/10 09:52 PM
by pwnasaurus
* Putting together a panel of admins berdinwall 326 3 10/28/12 10:16 PM
by JesusIsLord
* Dopest Mod/Admin of 2015.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shiithead 2,730 76 09/16/15 08:34 AM
by The Ecstatic
* Some moderators and admins on this website
( 1 2 all )
lifeiswhatyoumake 956 21 06/06/14 02:52 PM
by specialpeopleclub

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
674 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.