Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Todays Bowl Schedule.
    #6415124 -

yeah, hungover.. so all im doing is watching bowl games.. and there are some good ones..

Tennesee vs. Penn State 11:00
Auburn vs. Nebraska 11:30
Arkansas vs. Wisconsin 1:00 (this game should be fucking great)
Georgia Tech vs. West Virginia 1:00
USC vs. Michigan 4:30.. best game of the day.
Boise State vs. Oklahoma 8:30

(btw, all times are eastern)


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6415550 -

Fuck yeah...what a great day to be a football fan.

I just got a little HDTV for X-Mas (15"), so I've got 2 TVs going with bowl games and I've also got Sirius NFL Radio online talking about the end of the NFL season. 

I'm in football heaven right now.  :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6415587 -

Arkansas is getting the shit beat outta them  :bitch:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6415627 -

usc v. michigan is probably gonna be the best bowl game period... fuck the N.C. game.. ohio state and flordia are gay


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Infrared]
    #6416313 -

michigan got donkey fucked... i was soo disappointed.. i slept the first half.. (hungover and didnt sleep well last night).. but goddamn.. could they turn the ball over any more?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6416407 -

Oklahomas getting beat up by Boise State :frown:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: OldSpice]
    #6416518 -

21-10 at the half.

I really love Boise State... they are always fun to watch.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6416527 -

I had a feeling about this one. So I bet (fake $ on online game I play) on Boise St and am doing very well. That dude just now can really fly! This team is pretty good actually. Hopefully they will stay aggressive in the second half.


--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: zorbman]
    #6416536 -

I was also impressed by Penn State today..

the big ten has been a huge disappointment this season.

I still think it should have been OSU vs. USC for the NT.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6417084 -

The Michigan USC game was boring as hell. I expected purdue, minnisota, and iowa to lose, but Michigan just embarrased the Big 10. Although in the first three, the big 10 were all underdogs and almost had 2 big upsets. Wisconsin made it look easy, of couse i think arkansas only decent compared to other top teams. But Oklahoma boise state, holy shit that was a good game.


--------------------
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"-JD

I know that I'm not perfect
And I don't claim to be.
But before you point your fingers,
Make sure your hands are clean.
-bob marley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Cyanic]
    #6417159 -

yeah i was impressed by wisconsin and penn state (you cant leave out jo pa's boys).. thats about it from the big 10.

hopefully OSU will bring the conference some dignity.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6417482 -

Banez said:
yeah i was impressed by wisconsin and penn state (you cant leave out jo pa's boys).. thats about it from the big 10.

hopefully OSU will bring the conference some dignity.



Jopa did a great job sitting up in that press box.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #6419126 -

yeah, he has a broken leg.. kinda hard for anyone to coach with a broken leg... esp when your 80 years old.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6419757 -

I was hoping Oklahomo would win against Boise
I fuckking went to sleep damnit and missed it :confused:
Boise is kickass good and they deserved that win bigtime

I loved seeing Joe up in the box and im so glad Penn State won :yesnod:
That old man is incredible :thumbup: :smile:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: OldSpice]
    #6420144 -

yeah, Joe Pa is in my mind the greatest college football coach ever.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6420746 -

JoePa is one tough son of a bitch. Most people at 80 are falling down breaking hips and he's up there coaching with a busted leg. (I can't even watch replays of that hit on his leg - ow!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: belligerent]
    #6420795 -

Of course, I do have full respect for the man, but there comes a time when all men have to pass the torch. It would be a shame if someone was forced to fire such a legend.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #6422678 -

why would you fire him?

he just won a bowl game against a team they werent supposed to beat, and won by 10.

i think hes still getting the job done, not to mention last season when they tied for 1st in the big 10 and beat FSU down in the orange bowl against Bowden.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: Banez]
    #6423828 -

Yeah, I hear ya, a winner is a winner, I wouldn't fire him, actually, what I mean to say is that not even using the headsets (which might be cool if he just passed on the communication the old fashioned ways to the guys sitting next to him) and not even going to the locker room during the half indicates that other folks are doing some of the things traditionally associated with a head coach. IIRC he left a game early earlier, ran through the end zone and puked on the field or something...???

Anyway, I just hope he resigns before someone is forced to do it. Also, I hope he goes out on a win. Now would be a good time IMO.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Todays Bowl Schedule. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #6424156 -

Hey, as long as the team is winning, I don't really care if JoePa or his assistants are doing the work. He's still the head guy coordinating it all.

Bobby Bowden said something similar when he was criticized for not being hands-on enough - he said he was more like the CEO of the team, keeping an eye on everything and making sure people did their job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wisconsin Basketball...#1?
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,918 21 01/25/07 08:26 PM
by Banez
* Texas Oklahomo game Paw_Paw 673 9 10/17/09 05:45 PM
by Paw_Paw
* How can AP voters possibly put Florida ahead of Oklahoma or Texas
( 1 2 3 4 all )
jewunit 6,540 65 12/06/08 12:20 AM
by Jadian
* Wisconsin Beats Michigan, Illinois Leading OSU Madtowntripper 976 15 11/10/07 06:15 PM
by Infrared
* The Official Oklahoma vs Florida National Championship Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 7,108 110 01/09/09 03:12 PM
by KillerPicklez
* Oregon vs. Oklahoma Banez 882 14 09/20/06 05:05 PM
by Banez
* Bill Simmons on the Super Bowl Madtowntripper 1,650 1 02/04/08 03:10 PM
by justin340
* osu vs wisconsin snoot 1,085 11 02/25/07 06:37 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,916 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.