Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
MycoPath
    #6405918 -

Well, im one to try new things, and this vendor was one of them. After being a longtime customer of MycoSupply, Sporeworks, and even IamShaman (No longer a sponsor *cry*), im used to FAST shipping.

I ordered a few things on December 12th, 2006. It is now the 28th and ive yet to see anything. Now it was just recently christmas mind you, but I havent recieved an e-mail of confirmation, nothing, not even the usual. I expected some delay due to christmas, but that was almost 3 weeks ago.

Im hoping this isnt a trend that everyone else is seeing with this company, otherwise MycoSupply and Sporeworks can have my cash for now on instead.

-Spire


--------------------
Old Member, New Name.

One makes "good luck".
With the ability to recognize a good opportunity.
Then, to exploit it.
-SixTango/Agar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MycoPath [Re: Spire]
    #6405954 -

An order was placed during the holiday season and recieved only 3 days after money was recieved.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MycoPath [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6405994 -

im not 100% sure but i think it was mycopath that was closed till the 18th?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MycoPath [Re: itsdatpurp]
    #6406814 -

I was closed from december 11th till 18th.

I got quite a bit of orders duriing that time, and I am trying to get caught up.

Remember I always reply to my e-mails.

-Graham


--------------------
www.MycoPath.com
Mushroom Spawn, Cultures, Fungi Bags, Casings, Master Grain Jars, Bags for In-vitro, Laboratory supplies, and much more!
Mushroom Supplies. Fast Turnaround Times. Great Service.
orders@mycopath.com
enter code shroomery for 10% off product.

www.FungiForum.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MycoPath [Re: Cryogenicz]
    #6407819 -

^ I can attest to that. I did experience some slow order times as well, but before the 11th of December. All I can say is the quality of the product made up for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MycoPath [Re: LentinulaEdodes]
    #6408802 -

Thanks :smile:


--------------------
www.MycoPath.com
Mushroom Spawn, Cultures, Fungi Bags, Casings, Master Grain Jars, Bags for In-vitro, Laboratory supplies, and much more!
Mushroom Supplies. Fast Turnaround Times. Great Service.
orders@mycopath.com
enter code shroomery for 10% off product.

www.FungiForum.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MycoPath [Re: Cryogenicz]
    #6411561 -

I understand man. I dont expect you to run around with a chicken with your head cut off. Be with the family and relax.

Take your time, i'll get the package when it comes.

-Spire


--------------------
Old Member, New Name.

One makes "good luck".
With the ability to recognize a good opportunity.
Then, to exploit it.
-SixTango/Agar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 Ryche HawkV 3,512 11 12/12/03 08:57 AM
by Ripple
* Sporeworks: December Sale, all Edible and Medicinal Mushroom kits 25% off! psilocyberV 1,627 2 12/31/04 07:53 AM
by psilocyber
* Merry Christmas from the Sporeworks crew! psilocyberV 647 0 12/25/03 08:56 AM
by psilocyber
* Mycosupply HagbardCeline 1,511 12 09/10/05 11:39 AM
by motaman
* -Sporeworks- psilocybinjunkieM 904 4 06/15/01 03:49 PM
by ralphster44
* Sporeworks: Holiday Specials - Only a few days left! psilocyberV 1,449 2 12/26/03 11:25 AM
by psilocyber
* WHY the diff? Horse poo from mycosupply vs tennstud reddisert 2,315 4 04/12/07 08:23 AM
by Lana
* Sporeworks - New Products Division - Huge Update! psilocyberV 1,671 10 11/22/01 04:36 AM
by altarego

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
767 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.