Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
If you like metal AT ALL.....
    #6348357 -

get this fucking album right the fuck now. I haven't even gotten through it all once yet, I just got it, and I am in love. this is the best metal I've heard, possiblyever. if anyone saw me now they'd think I was insane. fucking amazing. I can't even describe it.


DO IT NOW.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... *DELETED* [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348363 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348370 -

Does that say Amon Amarth?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: blink]
    #6348371 -

sad day, pantera ftw


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348373 -

:thor:  :hairmetal:  s'allright


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6348378 -

I love that fucking album.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348392 -

I just heard something from Amon Amarth on satellite radio the other day, and I really liked it. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6348394 -

Cowgold said:
Does that say Amon Amarth?



yep.

Pantera are my favorite band ever, maybe even moreso than Zeppelin...but I don't see the relevance with my thread and Dime...


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348396 -

Viking metal, ftw. It sounds like a cross between Agalloch and Battlelore.

Clips:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6805476


--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: Darkcloud]
    #6348399 -

I just listened to Agalloch about an hour ago. The Mantle is fucking great. I haven't heard Ashes Against The Grain yet, I hear its amazing. rateyourmusic has it as like #6 of 2006 so far...


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348404 -

Agalloch is the ultimate rainy day metal, haha.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348406 -

HeadTripVertigo said:
I just listened to Agalloch about an hour ago.  The Mantle is fucking great.  I haven't heard Ashes Against The Grain yet, I hear its amazing.  rateyourmusic has it as like #6 of 2006 so far...



Yeah, The Mantle was top notch. Pretty epic, imo.

I didn't even know they had a new album out. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup:


--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: Darkcloud]
    #6348414 -

Pale Folklore is a great Agalloch album too....all their stuff is great.

I'm listening to With Oden On Our Side again....I haven't listened to an album twice in a row after getting it in forever. I'm sure I'll put it in again afterwards...the second song...runes to my memory turns me into a crazy person.


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Edited by HeadTripVertigo (12/08/06 03:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348425 -

Great Odin's raven!

I'm going to give it a listen now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348691 -

Martin Lopez,ex-Opeth drummer, played with Amon Amarth for 'Once Sent from the Golden Hall', their second release.

This CD is downright nasty!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348701 -

I,ll have to look this up. :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348788 -

Thanks for the tip. I love metal, so this should suit me fine. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: angryshroom]
    #6348813 -

Unimpressed.

Bear vs. shark? Genghis Tron? Backstabbers Inc?

That's good metal.
-j


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #6348824 -

I just saw Cannibal Corpse and Dying Fetus at The Trocodero not too long ago. another good metal band is Lamb of God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you like metal AT ALL..... [Re: Bully]
    #6348855 -

she ain't too shabby thanks for the heads up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Metal Heads
( 1 2 3 all )
JaRRn 5,584 50 02/20/06 05:27 PM
by requiem99
* hmmm, any metal fans? blkjkrabbit 1,018 16 01/10/08 12:00 AM
by Cowgold
* Anyone like death metal?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Brugman 5,832 78 06/25/14 08:26 PM
by indica
* Any Metal Heads on these here message boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
john706 4,884 47 10/18/05 05:05 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* I defined metal ShroomismM 2,267 15 07/29/05 07:45 PM
by CaptainH13
* Amon Amarth show; fucking ownage!
( 1 2 all )
junkyardgod 2,673 28 10/20/08 07:47 PM
by SvampViking
* New Metal (or anything really) to Listen to Shroomfinch 632 16 07/27/09 07:22 PM
by hpi
* new amon amarth album HeadTripVertigo 1,326 12 09/03/08 10:06 PM
by junkyardgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,523 topic views. 7 members, 31 guests and 326 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.