Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Sabby's Karaoke Request Thread [Re: LingeringDestiny]
    #6221216 -

Jolene - 2.4 megs.
http://www.ezhashkit.com/Jolene.mp3

Another quick run through.

It might be a good time to note that I'm just doing quick run-throughs of songs, no serious audio editing. I'll add echo where it's needed, but I'd rather just sing several different songs decently right now, as opposed to getting one bomb-ass song that's fully rendered.

Quantity over quality, for a change :P


--------------------
~*~*~*~Nothing that coincides is ever coincidental~*~*~*~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sabby's Karaoke Request Thread [Re: Dobie]
    #6221223 -

dobie said:
lol big boobs do rock!



When I was grotesquely overweight (yeah...150 lbs overweight, in fact...) I had some big knockers. But I lost 160 lbs, and, sadly, those were the first things to go.

No more skin pillows to smack my hubby in the face :frown: (LOL, I actually wear a 36 C cup and am almost busting out, but *I* think they look small, at least. When you're used to DD's then C's just aren't that impressive anymore :P)


--------------------
~*~*~*~Nothing that coincides is ever coincidental~*~*~*~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sabby's Karaoke Request Thread [Re: LingeringDestiny]
    #6221344 -

Dammit, that's in another book that I left at the bar D:

I'll try to remember to bring that one home tonight, though, and get it for you tomorrow.


--------------------
~*~*~*~Nothing that coincides is ever coincidental~*~*~*~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sabby's Karaoke Request Thread [Re: LingeringDestiny]
    #6221368 -

I went karaoke-ing once at a redneck bar. Two friends and I got up and did Snoop Dogg's "Gin & Juice". After we were done, the karaoke dj came up to us and told us that the owner said we were the first and last people ever to sing that song in his bar.

What a tool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sabby's Karaoke Request Thread [Re: adrug]
    #6221738 -

That sucks, adrug. Some owners are like that, unfortunately there's not much you can do about it legally...

Okay, last ones for the night, then I gotta head to work..


http://www.ezhashkit.com/Jolene.mp3 Dolly Parton - Jolene


http://www.ezhashkit.com/knocking.mp3 G&R - Knockin' on Heaven's Door


http://www.ezhashkit.com/Pieces.mp3 Patsy Cline - I Fall To Pieces


http://www.ezhashkit.com/TenneseeWaltz.mp3 Don't remember - Tennessee Waltz


--------------------
~*~*~*~Nothing that coincides is ever coincidental~*~*~*~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Freebird CherryBomM 1,273 19 02/02/07 09:00 PM
by Silversoul
* Freebird YouEnjoyMyself 547 3 11/13/04 11:13 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* The Karaoke Ice Breaker Sprezzatura 826 4 05/12/10 08:45 PM
by Maurer
* Last Karaoke List
( 1 2 all )
Vaelu 1,549 20 01/20/09 10:46 AM
by Vaelu
* Who here likes karaoke? claraclairvoyant 1,505 17 01/21/11 06:19 PM
by biff
* GD karaoke... ricyjo 568 2 04/23/05 05:55 PM
by Ripple
* Karaoke night! CaRnAgECaNdYS 325 1 05/12/05 10:45 PM
by Adden
* Any karaoke fans here? NewbieS 198 1 05/16/11 06:43 PM
by fizzgigirl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,915 topic views. 3 members, 268 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.