Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: georgeM]
    #6204683 -

Holy shit, Drunk people. Hahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6205206 -

Cowgold said:
Holy shit, Drunk people. Hahaha



Everyone has their thing. Hummers DO look impressive. My only gripe is, are you really going to use it to off road? Did you know the... kinda... embarresing facts about the new ones? (google) And 9 to the gal? OUCH! haha but rock on, if you are happy rock on!

Also look into the tax break you will recieve for puchasing it (google)


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: theuser]
    #6205219 -

Jesus H Christ. He's said it like 4 times now.

he was KIDDING.

It's

NOT

HIS

CAR

Fuck.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Liz]
    #6205240 -

Liz said:
Jesus H Christ.  He's said it like 4 times now. 

he was KIDDING.

It's

NOT

HIS

CAR

Fuck.



Twas to lazy to read zi thread. :frown:

How's the ferret?  :heart:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6205603 -

becasue holding the door handle makes it your car right?


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #6205804 -

That's not me in the picture either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6205817 -

yellow is the worst color ever


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: theuser]
    #6205877 -

Hey theuser -

The ferret is good.  There's actually 2 now :o  Funny how they multiply so quickly :smile: 

Hero, and Villain.  :heart:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6205894 -

its not his car lol


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Edited by Jenny (10/24/06 11:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Liz]
    #6205909 -

Liz said:
Hey theuser -

The ferret is good.  There's actually 2 now :o  Funny how they multiply so quickly :smile: 

Hero, and Villain.  :heart:




Bwahahahaha I told ya you'd have 2! I did the same thing! Had 1 then got another 2 or 3 months later, is the 1st one happier? They rock.

(sorry to steal zi thread :x )


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: theuser]
    #6205933 -

Eh, he posted it as a joke anyways, so I don't feel so bad derailing it.  (especially to talk about my fuzzies!)  They get along awesome.  Villain is still a baby (less than 1 yr) but he's HUGE (more than twice Hero's size) and she's like 3 now.  He grabs her by the scruff and jumps on her a lot, and she lets him chase her around the room.  They weasel war dance together, and cluck and hiss a lot.  They're so cute!  Two is definitely the limit for now, because as it is, we're cleaning the cage every other day, and I don't want to have to do it morethan that.  We did get that cool stuff though (was it you that recommended it) that you put in their water and it makes them smell less.  It works well.  :thumbup:  Here's a picture of each of them :smile:

Villain beating up my dog :laugh:



and crawling in a tube



Hero dancing



Hero licking her lips  :tongue:



--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Liz]
    #6205974 -

adorable. I love ferrets! People thin they are stinky and ugly, but they are the cutest things ever.


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Jenny]
    #6205988 -

I call them "cat rats"

with love of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Liz]
    #6206010 -

Liz said:
They get along awesome.  Villain is still a baby (less than 1 yr) but he's HUGE (more than twice Hero's size) and she's like 3 now.  He grabs her by the scruff and jumps on her a lot, and she lets him chase her around the room.  They weasel war dance together, and cluck and hiss a lot.  They're so cute!  Two is definitely the limit for now, because as it is, we're cleaning the cage every other day, and I don't want to have to do it morethan that.  We did get that cool stuff though (was it you that recommended it) that you put in their water and it makes them smell less.  It works well.  :thumbup:  Here's a picture of each of them :smile:



Cool, cool. Hrmmm cleaning every other day? I have 2 and am cleaning it once a week... I use feline pine. Maybe try that? I had to drop my ferrets off at a ferret kennel (yes they have those!) for 2 weeks. WOW normal ferrets are HUGE! I guess mine are small? I know females are about 1/2 the size of males. My younger one JUST hit a groth spurt and is a huge ferret now :x. Um but the slightly older one is still small? Wtf? Midget ferret :x

I give mine a bath (they hate it and hate me for a day when I do it =/ ) once a month to once every 3 months. Um when I clean the cage I spray them and the cage w/ anti-ferret smelling stuff. I then give them anti-fiurball stuff for cats (they love it) that was suggested to me by an exotics vet.

Um, I was TOLD by "experts" NOT touse ferret shampoo, then I did, pft it works great!!! They NEVER smell :laugh: .. well.. like if I put my nose UP to them and sniff they will a little, but blah, nothing bad.

When I wash them I use that shampoo then a conditioner. :shrug: It works.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: ApJunkie]
    #6206011 -

ApJunkie said:
I call them "cat rats"

with love of course.



Buahaha it's what they are!


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: theuser]
    #6208379 -

Sorry to re-derail the now ferret thread, but I just had to chime in...

Quote:
get a real army hummer. one of those babies can ride up a 45 degree incline, cross a river up to 9 feet deep, and run over a land mine and have the passenger compartment intact.



You know, just the other day on my commute to work I had to climb a mountain, cross a river and traverse a minefield.  :confused:

The only problem I have with any huge truck is NO ONE NEEDS THEM.

Nice ferret, BTW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6208712 -

I hope this is a joke. I hate hummers, god forbid 99% of the driving population choose not to drive urban assault vehicles and we get in an accident with you and your 3 ton vehicle that doesn't even qualify for gas guzzling taxes :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hummer O2 OneMoreRobot3021 1,465 17 12/05/06 04:45 AM
by goobler
* Hummers
( 1 2 all )
Irradiated_Feces 1,357 32 04/26/05 06:41 PM
by Irradiated_Feces
* 500hp Hummer Cowgold 808 8 02/05/07 05:18 PM
by Colbadol
* Ugliest girl thread VampireSlayer 1,774 17 01/05/07 04:29 PM
by Boom
* Pimp My Ride
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 1,202 21 12/06/04 10:56 AM
by adamj
* Whats Ur Ride??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SubGen1us 5,982 74 09/07/04 12:15 AM
by Crestfallen
* Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AbstractHarmonix 5,818 67 11/14/04 11:33 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Check out my moms flower's kindkesey 2,296 17 05/25/04 09:06 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,498 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.