Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Check out my new ride...
    #6201046 -

Now that the price of gas went down I had to get one.  :smirk:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201050 -

how can someone so young afford a hummer? lol..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201051 -

It drives like a monster truck and gets way better mileage than I expected.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: ninfan77]
    #6201053 -

Your mom loves me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201058 -

How many gallons to the mile? :tongue:

I'm just mad I can't afford one.

Edited by domite (10/23/06 08:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: domite]
    #6201064 -

avg. 9 but if I do some work on it I can get it up some, but the emissions will go way up. Oh well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201093 -

God damn cowgair, win a little fantasy baseball and the world goes right to your head


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201112 -

H3?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: goobler]
    #6201146 -

H2, where's all the hippies. I want to show them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201149 -

It's the color that really gets to me...if you were in my city I'd be hailing you for a ride


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6201152 -

i think those cars look like shit.

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201153 -

BTW

you should black out your LP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6201155 -

Damnit damnit damnit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201160 -

They look silly without a big machine gun on top, get one.


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Hanky]
    #6201166 -

I had one, but my parents wouldn't let me keep it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201179 -



--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201199 -

I think Hummers are the ugliest cars ever, especially yellow ones. They're completely pointless to have, unless you need to drive over really big things on a regular basis, for some reason.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201221 -

That a Minnesota plate?


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Jadian]
    #6201224 -

I'm not sure really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my new ride... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6201233 -

ORLY?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hummer O2 OneMoreRobot3021 1,465 17 12/05/06 04:45 AM
by goobler
* Hummers
( 1 2 all )
Irradiated_Feces 1,357 32 04/26/05 06:41 PM
by Irradiated_Feces
* 500hp Hummer Cowgold 808 8 02/05/07 05:18 PM
by Colbadol
* Ugliest girl thread VampireSlayer 1,774 17 01/05/07 04:29 PM
by Boom
* Pimp My Ride
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 1,202 21 12/06/04 10:56 AM
by adamj
* Whats Ur Ride??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SubGen1us 5,982 74 09/07/04 12:15 AM
by Crestfallen
* Bored..here are some pics of myself damnit.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AbstractHarmonix 5,818 67 11/14/04 11:33 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Check out my moms flower's kindkesey 2,296 17 05/25/04 09:06 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,498 topic views. 6 members, 302 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.