Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide*
    #6154117 -

Howdie folks,

Sporeworks has its birthday suit on, and it's official, we're eight! Help us celebrate with our Eight Year Anniversary Special and a 20%-off storewide* sale!. October 10th, 1998 the first version of our store appeared online. Eight years later and we've come a long way.

We wish thank you deeply for helping us acheive what we've been able to accomplish so far! Here's looking forward to many more years of bringing you the rarest and most exciting mushroom cultures, spores, and mycological supplies!

Storewide discount applied automatically during checkout. Offer good until 10-16-2006.

*All American Pressure Cookers and Sterilizers receive 10%-off discount.

As always we appreciate your patronage and support and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: psilocyber]
    #6154325 -

Happy Birthday and thanks.


--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: psilocyber]
    #6156431 -

:mushroom2:


--------------------
  My Agar Tek. 
  My Greenhouse Tek. 

"It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good"

Edited by Helltick (10/22/06 09:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: Helltick]
    #6157103 -

Psilocybe Cyanescens for $9.50, is that right psilocyber?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: zeegos]
    #6157133 -

Happy B-Day Sporeworks!!!
Psilocyber, how long is this going to last?

Helltick, did you try contacting them and explaing your problem??
I'm sure they would have done everything in there power to rectify the situation.

I've recieved nothing but great products from them, with really fast shipping as well.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: Helltick]
    #6157175 -

Helltick said:
Your P.mexicana-A dont work..and i'm not gonna spend another ridiculous $28 per syringe...plus your shipping rate.

And thanks for the contam BTW... Here!

I would like to start by say'n i'm a noob to grain



A newbie to grains, yet you're going to blame Sporeworks.  First time with rye, it didn't work, must place blame on the vendor...so that's how it works. :rolleyes:  And P. Mexicana at that--yet you've barely graduated from brown rice flour. Don't try to ruin Sporeworks when you  have zero credibility.  People like you really leave a bad taste in my mouth, try showing a little class. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: zeegos]
    #6157195 -

zeegos said:
Psilocybe Cyanescens for $9.50, is that right psilocyber?



You might be referring to the Psilocybe cubensis : Our Choice Special. This special offers Ps. cubensis for $9.50 per syringe (Our Choice on the strain). With the 20% discount sale, it's even cheaper.

Sale will expire on Monday 10-16-06.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: psilocyber]
    #6157423 -

Schweet i'll be ordering from you shortly. On your site it says the cookers are 10% off so this discount would bring the discount from market price to 20% or is this a 10% off the 10%off price or is the 10% discount listed on your page the discount discussed in this thread?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: Helltick]
    #6157451 -

Helltick said:
Your P.mexicana-A dont work..and i'm not gonna spend another ridiculous $28 per syringe...plus your shipping rate.

I bought two Mex-A MS from you guys and neither worked.
Might want to give your product a check-up...or perhaps even a little swirl atleast to make sure its still even viable!

And just to lick the salt's from my wounds...UPS charged me another $21 for gst..pst..customs fee's.

Total cost: over $100 US for nothing!

Fuck it...I'll go with Ralph!

Thanks Anyways!
:laugh:

And thanks for the contam BTW... Here!
:frown: 



the syringes are for microscopic study  :crazy2:

Ralph is the man :thumbup: no doubt about that

BUT

8 years is a formidable time to be in business
I will give you guys a shot!

PM me if you want to make a deal!
or
I will go ahead and purchase 1 syringe with the 20% discount

Cant wait to look at these under the scope

:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: Helltick]
    #6157475 -

from your thread in the Contam forum...

monstermitch said:
psilocyber from sporeworks is the contact you need to speak to.
just send him a pm on this site for contact.
Sporeworks are great people, and they will help you out.

I'd say don't give up on the mexicana,
pm psilocyber, and talk it over with him.





Helltick said:
Thanks MM...I just hate to be a nag to sponsores.



So you would rather come in here and basically slap psilocyber in the face instead?

In their Anniversary thread no less!~

And you probably haven't even contacted them and tried to resolve the issue...have you?

Very poor etiquette in my opinion.


___________


psilocyber and workman,

Congrats on your 8th Anniversary!~

I think I can say this...
On behalf of the Admins and the Mods of the Shroomery...
I'd like to thank you for your continued support of us over all the years that you have been a Vendor/Sponsor here at the Shroomery.
(Ythan, Thor, Geo and Anno can correct me if I'm wrong!~)
:smirk:

As a Vendor/Sponsor Moderator I'd personally like to thank you for your professional behavior here in the Vendor/Sponsor forum.
You are truely a pleasure to work with!~

I never have to come in here to the Vendor/Sponsor forum and worry about Sporeworks acting up...
unlike some Vendors from the past.

and I thank you for that...it makes my job easier!~

:smile:

There are several mycologists that I hold in high regard...
and Workman is right there at the top of the list!~
He has done some incredible work over the years...
and I hope to see more of his work in the future!~

so to Workman ---->  :bowdown: 



I usually don't talk about buying products from Sponsors/Vendors...

But...
I have always recieved great products, fast shipping and great service from the Works!~

and I thank you for that too!~



My Anniversary wish to you...

May you have many more years of continued success in business!~


take care!~


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: psilocyber]
    #6157732 -

Happy birthday.  And here I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more spores...

:smile:


--------------------


Yea maybe sometimes I do feel like shit
I aint happy about it, but I'd rather feel like shit
...than be full of shit! - Suicidal Tendencies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: StroFun]
    #6157795 -

StroFun said:
Schweet i'll be ordering from you shortly. On your site it says the cookers are 10% off so this discount would bring the discount from market price to 20% or is this a 10% off the 10%off price or is the 10% discount listed on your page the discount discussed in this thread?



The cooker/sterilizer discount is 10% off the normal retail price. The discounted price is displayed on the cooker pages. They are not subject to the 20% storewide savings, so when you see the displayed 10% off price, this is the price for the cooker/sterilizer.

All other items, the discount is applied during checkout, so you may not see the discount show up until it displays your order totals.


Road:

Many thanks for your kind words! We've enjoyed sharing every step along the way with the wonderful folks here at the Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: Helltick]
    #6162235 -

Helltick said:
Your P.mexicana-A dont work..and i'm not gonna spend another ridiculous $28 per syringe...plus your shipping rate.

I bought two Mex-A MS from you guys and neither worked.
Might want to give your product a check-up...or perhaps even a little swirl atleast to make sure its still even viable!





it is illegal for a sponsor to sell you a syringe if they know your going to use it for inoculation...

SO... I would be more careful in your "wording" next time, especially if you want anything done

It is the ONLY technicality that keeps shroomery running
SO DONT FUCK IT UP FOR EVERYBODY

:mushroom2: :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: tonyperez420]
    #6162670 -

This is great, my old lady and I are celebrating 4 years together on the 12th. She asked me what I want and well I spilled the beans and told her a spore syringe from sporeworks. She is happy to save 20% and sends her thanks.

As always sporeworks I have always held you as my favorite vendor, and workman thank you for all your help. I will be sending my gratitude in December.

I was hoping for a second annual Halloween grab bag but this is just as good

Much congratulations on your eight year mark and here is to a million more :smile:


--------------------

Ronhero on the Growery is me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: Babo911]
    #6164840 -

Babo911 said:
I was hoping for a second annual Halloween grab bag but this is just as good



Halloween ain't come yet :wink:.

Congrats to you and your lady! We certainly appreciate your patronage and your kind words.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: psilocyber]
    #6167371 -

psilocyber said:
Halloween ain't come yet :wink:



Always leave 'em guessing :wink:

Thank you for the congrats, send my order through yesterday (Friday) around 8 am EST got a e-mail saying shipped 12:01 pm EST. You guys are on the freaking ball!


--------------------

Ronhero on the Growery is me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: Babo911]
    #6170625 -

the replacement spores for B+ and GT did not work :frown: can I get a discount or something on my order (im ordering a syringe tonight)

email: butterweasels@gmail.com


--------------------
-==Classic Cakes Log==-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: Helltick]
    #6171039 -

Helltick said:
Your P.mexicana-A dont work..and i'm not gonna spend another ridiculous $28 per syringe...plus your shipping rate.

I bought two Mex-A MS from you guys and neither worked.
Might want to give your product a check-up...or perhaps even a little swirl atleast to make sure its still even viable!

And just to lick the salt's from my wounds...UPS charged me another $21 for gst..pst..customs fee's.

Total cost: over $100 US for nothing!

Fuck it...I'll go with Ralph!

Thanks Anyways!
:laugh:

And thanks for the contam BTW... Here!
:frown: 



:rofl2: 

To work man and all of his hard work 
:thumbup: :thumbup::handth:

??Why do people always blame someone else for there own mistakes ?? :mad2: :rolleyes:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: psilocyber]
    #6171299 -

Happy Birthday Workman  :heart:

I have nothing to say except great things about you and your company . And believe me , if I did , I'd say them :wink:

Thanks for all the exceptional service and deals .

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sporeworks: Eight Year Anniversary Sale - 20%-off Storewide* [Re: HippieChick]
    #6174543 -

Just a reminder, this deal is set to expire this evening (Oct 16, Monday). Well, honestly it may be Tuesday morning before I get a chance to update the site.

We appreciate all the kind words and comments. We've appreciated serving this community and advancing our understanding of exotic mushroom species over these last eight years!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gardens Alive Sale 20 off 40$ w/ ship, ends 9-30 oscill8 1,687 8 09/29/01 08:45 PM
by humplok9
* Sporeworks: 420 Sale, 15% off coupon code for 4/20 found inside! psilocyberV 4,934 0 04/20/05 11:28 AM
by psilocyber
* Gardens Alive Sale- 20$ off 40$, exp. 3/31 oscill8 1,956 4 02/18/02 03:02 PM
by PinkFloyd
* Sporeworks: May Sale, Psilocybe mexicana Strain-A!! psilocyberV 6,186 7 05/24/04 02:48 PM
by psilocyber
* Myco Supply Holdiay Sale - A few discounted products for the season! Lana 1,558 7 12/29/05 07:31 AM
by Lana
* Sporeworks: December Sale, all Edible and Medicinal Mushroom kits 25% off! psilocyberV 1,627 2 12/31/04 07:53 AM
by psilocyber
* Peruvian Torch Cactus Incense Sale ! NEW PRODUCTS ShamansPalace 10,434 4 07/09/05 02:01 PM
by PlasticFantastic
* Sporeworks: Weekly Special, 10% off all orders over $50 psilocyberV 866 0 06/07/05 06:48 AM
by psilocyber

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
6,885 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.