Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMr. G
journeyman
Loc: Treasure Coast
Pay it forward!
    #613300 - 04/19/02 09:53 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

We are instituting a new policy when people order. I always include extra items or try to. If you do not recieve a extra item it was because I was short on time, and not there to dictate what should be rotated of inventory etc. Be not alarmed! I still have your name sratched in my memory and when I get the first opportunity I will indeed forward something else. i especially enjoy fowarding unmarked strains except for a date perhaps and you try to figure out what it is, I find this a pleasant and challanging way to learn and use the method quite often in teaching. This in not an attempt to increase sales, etc. It is us copying the movie "Pay it Forward". I guess I should say me, because it was my idea to copy this, I am going to be the one stuck doing it. I have no idea who author, producer, director, whoever was involved in the making and distrubution of the movie but I would indeed like to credit them and this is not an original idea at all. When you recieve extra items there are a couple of conditions I would ask you to please honor.

#1 There is no obligation what so ever to pay for extra items, unless you intend to sell them for profit. I believe at that time it is only right to "buy the program" or send me the normal selling price for that particular strain. When you buy spores from us, they are always multi spore masters. Your purchase entitles you to full rights of ownership, of the full blown master strain. I only ask that if you mention where you got it, you credit the isolator, myself. Tell people it is a FMF "Mr.G" Strain. If you feel like you should chip in a tip, we would be foolish to turn away money but that is not what this is about at all. i would love to see everyone self sufficent. there are always enough new people for their to be plenty of customers and enough business for all. I think that capitalish is still the best system and the American way. You deserve to make maoney, have a roof over you head etc. I think plenty of competition is the way to keep thje playing filed level. Whne there is no enough competition business tends to get like big government and full of lies and corruption. Money does seem to draw the worst out in people.

#2 When you recieve free items I only ask that you share them with three others. That you give them at least a print or syringe and the balance of a print, if they do not want or have capability to make for themselves. I will often throw in a whole print rather then a syringe simply as a matter of saving time. I feel this is giving a extra value rather then a opportunity to rip you off a syringe. I could really care less what syringes cost and will gladly supply if you want me to make it or you need a syringe, please always specify "syringe" when you order. since prints are more expense then syringes I think this is fair. Anyone who doesn't please let me know and the customer is always right. I will be happy to throw in a empty for each purchase. You can make a rich master and stash it (balance of print) for later and further usage. We all know spore samples for slides are much easier to make and use with a sterile soulution then dry. The 16 gauge 1" needles will go through a autoclavable plastic lid like Fungi Perfecti's gallon jars.

If you want to give your spores a kick in the ass, which they really don't need, but what the hell, add 1 teaspoon full of yeast nutrient to a gallon of sterile water or 1/4 per quart. This will create a contrast that will make viewing them under the microscope much easier. You just need to use quickly. This is actually a winemaking or distiller practice that started who knows where when a master brewer or distiller wanted to fix a especially annoying client, he pissed in the mash barrel. He then noticed the yeast started quicker and stronger. Yeast Nutrient is avalable from Full Circle Farms.

If you don't have the money and everything is kept "strictly confidental" and want a sample please e-mail me and tell me. I don't have a problem with that, K? You tell me you need it and you are over 18 you are going to get it. I may not be able to give you the most expensive item on the menu but you damn sure will not walk away hungry either, Cool? If you don't recieve your order followed with payment instructions please e-mail us till you get a response. It means something is drastically wrong and needs to be brought to my attention. We have had flaws and gliches just like any start up and the PO sometimes does lose things. I have seen a letter mailed from Jupiter take two weeks to get to Miami and in the same batch of priority mail ship a package to Nevada and have it arrive there the next day. I try to make sure the elves get them to you in 4 to 5 days. We genrally ship in 24-48 hours, but there can be mistakes like late bulk syringe delivery (thanks Doctors Fosters and Smith....ass*&^%&), whatever, you know how things are. I will reship and if and when the original arrives, keep the damn thing for free, bye for now. Mr.G

--------------------
"Mr.G with a rose, in and out of the garden goes, country gharden in the wind and the rain whereever he goes the people all complain!"
"The Grateful Dead" Thanks boys, I miss you Jerry!
Did it hurt that much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Pay it forward! [Re: Mr. G]
    #613304 - 04/19/02 10:00 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I fail to see why this belongs in the "Contests" forum.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Pay it forward! [Re: ]
    #613332 - 04/19/02 10:41 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

me either so I will stick it in the Vendors forum.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#613371 - 04/19/02 11:37 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Pay it Forward info

Apparently Jon Bon Jovi is in it.

Directed by
Mimi Leder

Writing credits (WGA)
Catherine Ryan Hyde (book)
Leslie Dixon (screenplay)

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #613410 - 04/20/02 12:29 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

has anyone ordered from him since his re-appearance?

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

Re: Pay it forward! [Re: 40oz]
    #613629 - 04/20/02 08:03 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't hesitate to order from Mr. G. He is a true mycologist with many years of experience working with mushrooms and although he may not be a great writer, he has certainly 'paid his dues', unlike some vendors who know nothing about mushrooms, are only in this for the money and don't have enough class to keep thier sigs out of competitors threads.

Offlinevodgod
journeyman
Re: Pay it forward! [Re: ]
    #614317 - 04/21/02 03:21 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Mr. G is a stand up guy, whether or not you believe his various theories. He may be a little tempermental at times, but he cares about mushrooms and you will not get screwed..

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: Pay it forward! [Re: 40oz]
    #614379 - 04/21/02 04:12 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i have ordered from him-
very nice-even threw in an albino print-says keep it going and it will turn albino-may not fruit albino at first-
but hey,his products were very good-

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Offlinekarlfinn
Loc: Wild, Wonderfu,l West Vir...
Re: Pay it forward! ..Yeast Nutrient [Re: Mr. G]
    #614516 - 04/21/02 06:35 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Mr. G has proven himself a long time and has stood by his words...and morals.....
and he'd stand by his morels too ...then pick 'em.
check out http://www.fmfarms.com for mr. g itmes.....
believe it......... he is no newbie at this.....

just an update.............the yeast nutrient ....
Full Circle Farm is the parent company of
http://www.bluefairysupply.com

and yes we have it...and thanx mr. g ,........ wherever you are........farmer
Full Circle Farm has a domain registered but...not up there as yet....you will see it...
Full Circle sells heirloom seeds....here in WEst Virginia...and well beyond....later all ...care...

InvisibleLeaveMeAlone
Stranger

Re: Pay it forward! ..Yeast Nutrient [Re: karlfinn]
    #615018 - 04/21/02 08:30 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you want to give your spores a kick in the ass, which they really don't need, but what the hell, add 1 teaspoon full of yeast nutrient to a gallon of sterile water or 1/4 per quart. This will create a contrast that will make viewing them under the microscope much easier. You just need to use quickly. This is actually a winemaking or distiller practice that started who knows where when a master brewer or distiller wanted to fix a especially annoying client, he pissed in the mash barrel. He then noticed the yeast started quicker and stronger. Yeast Nutrient is avalable from Full Circle Farms.

what does that mean ......?????

--------------------
Love.

OfflineNutsackRucksack
Loc: doo doo brown, all around...
    #615841 - 04/22/02 09:35 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

first off, i'm pretty new around these parts so correct me if i'm wrong but i think everybody needs to give mr. g some credit... it seems like every time he tries to be outgoing on these boards his posts are met with a wave of critisism. Now I can only speak out of personal experience but my order from fmfarms was packed with extras and i mean packed--i don't think i've seen a vendor as generous as that. he was also pleasant to communicate with when ordering and always tried to be helpful. it seemed to me that he has put the spread of the hobby as a higher priority than just making a profit. I don't mean any offense to anyone with this post...just my thoughts on the matter. i would recommend fmfarms.com to anybody...and, no, i wasn't paid or told to say that!

--------------------
my minister's grandpa recommends these guys from personal experience.

Anonymous

#620914 - 04/28/02 12:35 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures