Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The new icons
    #613036 -

I just want to say I like the new icons.

I want to say thanks to the Shroomery admins for not adding a violent icon such as the Bluelights . Having an icon like that says a lot about a message board.

At first I didn't like the ass-kicking icon because I thought it was an icon that was to be used when you're angry with someone and want to "kick their ass", but then I realized that it probably was intended to mean "that kicks ass" or whatever. If it's the latter, then I approve. The icon is funny as shit. I also didn't like the syringe at first because I thought it was suggesting that heroin use was cool. Then I realized that it can be used for syringe threads in the mush cult forum.

The mushrooms are great. The crazy eyed face is funny. The winking face is funny because it looks like an african-american smilie.

Just wanted to say that.



P.S.-The new icons aren't an option on the "edit" screen


--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new icons [Re: Learyfan]
    #613044 -

Ya, I also think the new icons kick ass!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new icons [Re: Learyfan]
    #613084 -

I thought it was someone getting kicked in their shaved, hairless balls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new icons [Re: superpimp]
    #613209 -

I'm glad you liked them. I still need to fix the winking animated smiley.... We will probably be adding more in the future.


--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new icons [Re: superpimp]
    #613460 -

lol... that's kinda what i was thinking too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* me so solvent: double icon TheShroomHermit 1,598 4 10/01/02 03:09 PM
by Frog31337
* animated icons, survey says no Captain Jack 1,776 7 04/18/02 07:58 PM
by SouthernGent
* post icons changing? MycoFactory 1,100 5 04/15/04 09:14 PM
by MycoFactory
* Rating Icons YthanA 1,470 19 08/06/05 08:30 PM
by geokills
* MUSIC ICONS BrokedownPalace 3,011 8 01/20/02 12:12 AM
by Jammer
* gd icon amyloid 1,257 8 02/07/04 06:20 AM
by Learyfan
* We need a moon icon World Spirit 794 7 03/29/05 06:47 PM
by adrug
* icon stuff Captain Jack 1,693 6 01/16/02 06:28 AM
by 3DSHROOM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,910 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.