Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!
    #6130096 -

The new X-men movie hit DVD today.  I didn't catch this one in theaters (and I don't bother to download pirated copies) so I watched it for the first time.  When he said the line "Don't you know who I am?!  I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!" I started to laugh and couldn't stop.  The wife couldn't understand WTF was so funny and I pretty much ruined the end of the movie for her with my nonstop laughter.

Unfortunately she has never seen the 'Juggernaut Bitch' video.  She still doesn't understand what was so funny...
:grin:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6130122 -

hahahaha

I'ma pimp slap you bitch, I'm your pimp


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6130145 -

Hahah I want to see X3 now just for that line.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch! [Re: dblaney]
    #6130493 -



--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch! [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #6130571 -

lol, I loved that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch! [Re: EarthDroid]
    #6130758 -

Oh man, the third X-Men was utter trash. That joke was the only redeeming quality - but I did laugh for a solid five minutes after it. Of course I also laughed at the fire and ice ray showdown and at how the Juggernaut can unphase from solid concrete.


--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6131030 -

It took me a couple times to figure out the ending after the credits. That's a hell of a surprise.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who'd win between the Hulk and Juggernaut?
( 1 2 all )
License_to_Chill 2,795 26 12/14/05 03:32 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! LOOK WHOS ON TOP NOW BITCHES!!! notapillow 948 18 08/02/04 05:13 AM
by OldSpice
* Man we finally got to beat this bitchs ass....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
fantasylndvictm 5,964 90 05/24/08 01:26 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* should i be pissed or am i just a bitch?
( 1 2 all )
moon_glue 3,259 25 03/26/07 01:16 AM
by AKSE
* WHere are you LNC bitches at?!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
blissedout 16,570 287 04/03/16 10:04 PM
by Wheat farmer
* What the fuck?! LNC bitches!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
blissedout 14,349 229 09/22/05 03:35 AM
by Burke Dennings
* LNC bitches
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thegatewaydrug 15,997 206 04/03/16 09:35 PM
by Wheat farmer
* It's late night, right? Where is the Crew?(LNC for you, I_Was_The_Walrus.)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
blissedout 12,863 156 04/14/16 07:11 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
922 topic views. 4 members, 393 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.