Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
Jews
    #594630 - 03/31/02 01:52 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

In London, New York and Montreal, Jews burnt the Israeli flag to show their opposition to the Zionist state.

"By burning the Israeli flag we are symbolically declaring that the Israeli state, contrary to its absurd claims, is not representative of the Jewish people. In fact, its denial of our faith and its brutalization of the Palestinian people, renders it antithetical to Judaism."

http://www.netureikarta.org
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

Edited by mm. (03/31/02 01:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Jews [Re: mm.]
    #594795 - 03/31/02 06:01 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

Freedom of expression, although I never saw much sense in burning colored cloth to make a point.

Buzz

--------------------
Is the glass half-full or half-empty? I say it is both.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Jews [Re: BuzzDoctor]
    #594800 - 03/31/02 06:11 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

There are definitely a big difference of jews and jews, I think they should stop using the term jew for a jew of race, and label them middle eastern, and start using the term jew for jews of judaism. Just because look at all the horrible things some jews have done. I think they invented compounding interest, as well as backing Rothchilde's Bank, coiner of the Roth IRA, ira's are a bad concept I think, The government, backer of currency, basically let's banks and corporations push around the average citizen, by fucking up the currency. Currency was invented as a medium of work, so that you can work more when your younger then retire when your older. But then came inflation, and forced citizens to use IRA's as a means to keep their money (medium of work) valued, that is so horrible. It is basically saying, look, I know you want to use this currency system, but you have to invest your money, you have to loan me money, at the risk of me losing it, to secure your retirement.

OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Jews [Re: nugsarenice]
    #594835 - 03/31/02 06:51 PM (22 years, 21 days ago)

[look at all the horrible things some jews have done. I think they invented compounding interest]

This is just something you THINK right? But one of these days these jews will be persecuted believe you me. Uhh, I guess they have been already.

[ira's are a bad concept I think]

You're thinking alot tonight ... any facts in there?

[you have to invest your money, you have to loan me money, at the risk of me losing it, to secure your retirement.]

Who has ever been FORCED to contribute to an IRA? Surely you're not defending Social Security?

Buzz

--------------------
Is the glass half-full or half-empty? I say it is both.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Jews [Re: BuzzDoctor]
    #595394 - 04/01/02 10:26 AM (22 years, 20 days ago)

No, I got that first fact from somewhere, beileve me I never talk about anything here that I don't know, it's just I have that short term/long term memory loss thing, facts get mixed up and so on. But yes, I think it was a group of jews, ex germans, british and france, who invented compounding interest, these were there backers of Rothchilde's bank, the bank responsible for the commoness of Roth IRA's. Not all Ira's are bad, just Roth IRA's. It's just Rothchilde's bank is so big powerful and secret, that they have divided up, and now you only hear about it on tv., with the commercials like, I'm worried about my retirement, because the economy sucks, So can I secure it with A Roth IRA? No bitch, you don't want to, but you can go for another type of IRA. On the last point, your missing the concept, Noone can afford to retire on Social Security, coincidence!, so you are forced to either not have money for retirement, or invest, and I don't like that dilema, because I am not a good investor, so am I being forced to invest in an IRA, no, but If I want my retirement savings to be worth something, I do have to.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: nugsarenice]
    #600200 - 04/05/02 11:46 PM (22 years, 16 days ago)

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Re: Jews [Re: ]
    #600456 - 04/06/02 09:50 AM (22 years, 15 days ago)

yeah interesting that... the warlike Semites conquered the more peacefull tribes in the area such as the Hitites, who had a more just code of laws than we currently have today.

--------------------

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #605283 - 04/11/02 10:35 AM (22 years, 10 days ago)

Sharon is out of fucking control.
He is making way for a WWIII.
Glad to see American jewry is
more level headed.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #605893 - 04/11/02 11:17 PM (22 years, 10 days ago)

In reply to:

Just because look at all the horrible things some jews have done. I think they invented compounding interest, as well as backing Rothchilde's Bank,

The first bank was founded by Babylonian prostitutes, btw, not jews...

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

#605901 - 04/11/02 11:29 PM (22 years, 10 days ago)

Nah but seriously fuck those flag burning jews. Brutalization of the palestinians my ass. If Israel wanted tomorrow there wouldn't be a palestinian on the face of the earth. Fuck the palestinians.

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #605902 - 04/11/02 11:31 PM (22 years, 10 days ago)

"I think they should stop using the term jew for a jew of race, and label them middle eastern, and start using the term jew for jews of judaism. "
where did you get your education? you have got to be kidding me..
-------
and second.. explain to me how it is ok for america to bomb contries into submission but not for other countries to do so? If america can "defend" itself by destroying countries on the other side of the planet, israel should be allowed to be allowed to attempt to disarm the terrorists attacking their state..
how is it ok for america to "declare war on terrorism" when they really mean "war on anti-american terrorism"..
oh.. and who trained, funded, and armed bin-laden? oh, right the usa.. who abandoned him as soon as he was no longer a useful anti-communist tool? usa..
hypocrites.
I do not agree that anything these countries are doing is apropriate.
learn a little history though.. and read the (albeit heavily edited and adjusted) news..
the PLO has in its charter that they may not rest until the zionists are driven into the sea. their equivalent of a constitution says they must destroy israel. their goal is not peace, their goal is the destruction of israel..
palastinians had representation in the parlement of israel before the terrorism began..

both sides are full of idiots~!

unfortunately, arafat is a terrorist.. he funds and arms suicide bombers... how is negotiating peace with him going to work???? sharon is taking things too far, and is very foolish.. he does not understand that aggression is not the best option..
------------
nugsarenice.. are you really that ignorant that you think jews invented capitolism?

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Edited by DinoMyc (04/12/02 12:03 AM)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Jews [Re: DinoMyc]
    #606146 - 04/12/02 06:49 AM (22 years, 9 days ago)

You people definitely did'nt read what I wrote. The jews did'nt invent capitilism, and the jews did not invent banks. There were several famous jews who helped create Rothchilde's Bank, there were also British, German, and French aristocracy who helped. It was a jew though that inveneted the compounding interest which Rothchild's Bank was the first to use.

also I think it is fair to ask that they stop stereotyping all jews as jews of judaism, because it is not a standard, just because you are jewish of race, does not mean you are jewish of faith. So why do we label all jews or race jews. The word jew directly insinuates a connection to judaism, Right?

Also it is never ok for a country to bomb another into submission in my opinion, it is never right for war, or killing.

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Re: Jews [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #606223 - 04/12/02 09:11 AM (22 years, 9 days ago)

So because Isreal could annihilate the Palestinians if they wanted, that makes it ok for them to oppress, humiliate and terrorize them, ok whatever. Anyway, why do you want to fuck them? Care to expand on that one... ?

I agree with nugsarenice, Jewish is both a race and a religion. You can say 'not all arabs are muslims' but not 'not all jews are jewish' thats like saying 'not all arabs are arabic'.

--------------------

Edited by mm. (04/12/02 09:18 AM)

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

#609191 - 04/15/02 03:36 PM (22 years, 6 days ago)

You are a moron

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

Edited by TeRzMaStA (04/15/02 03:40 PM)

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Re: Jews [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #609253 - 04/15/02 04:39 PM (22 years, 6 days ago)

wow, well argued post TeRzMaStA, I agree with you 100% now.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #609366 - 04/15/02 06:53 PM (22 years, 6 days ago)

That does clear up the whole issue.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom