Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
missing your mouth
    #6076004 -

I'm a fuckin' retard. I got chocolate all down the front of my new darkside concert tee. I'm always drooling shit when eating, or if I'm taking a drink I always seem to get a little that runs down the front of my shirt, like I miss my mouth. I'm fucked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: loopin20]
    #6076018 -

Maybe you've got a hole in your lip.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: UnderNose]
    #6076024 -

I have two holes in my bottom lip and one in my top- piercings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: loopin20]
    #6076028 -

Well there's your problem. :grin:

I'm not that clumsy
But when I do shit like that I am usually to smashed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: loopin20]
    #6076117 -

I came in here assuming you didn't have a mouth


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6076830 -

I do that shit all the time, thats why I dont drink soda.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: domite]
    #6076860 -

...  :cannibal:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: Great Scott]
    #6076861 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: domite]
    #6077121 -

:drooling:


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: missing your mouth [Re: loopin20]
    #6077167 -

if you stop flinching I wont miss next time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Concerts, Shows, Festivals? randomdude123456 909 16 06/10/05 11:21 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* NJ Dead Concert karn09 825 7 06/26/03 07:12 PM
by karn09
* Grateful Dead Concert tomorrow....cant go DieCommie 856 6 06/22/04 02:19 AM
by Merkin
* First Dark Star Ochestra Concert! LthirdSeyeD 2,090 14 11/08/04 08:29 PM
by daimyo
* A very funny story about a Rolling Stones concert and my jackass friend Del. OneMoreRobot3021 2,561 14 12/01/05 11:57 AM
by drtyfrnk
* Syncing darkside of the moon/wizard of oz blkhole 1,097 9 10/23/04 07:19 PM
by Phychotron
* I missed The Cure, Mogwai, Interpol TinTree 695 4 08/16/04 02:31 PM
by abhi
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
646 topic views. 6 members, 65 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.