Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJeff17
Stranger
Most THC Sensitive person in the world.
    #606290 - 04/12/02 10:45 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I am so sensitive to weed that it makes other drugs look like nothing. The only bad thing about it is that I don't like it. When I smoke one hit of schwag, I cant tell if i'm really hearing somthing, or just audio hallucinating it. And I get this continuous flow of thoughts going through my head, but their not thoughts of wisdom like with Shrooms, or another psychedelic. They are annoying thoughts of worry and stuff like that. I'll try to shut off the annoying thoughts, but they'll just quietly start back up in the distance, then get annoying and loud again.

When i'm on weed, I even get sensations of floating and spinning, and falling very fast. And I always get this tingle on my body. And when I shut my eye's after one hit of schwag, I hallucinate all sorts of strange familier scribbles.

I've done Shrooms(a WHOLE lot of shrooms), Acid, Ayahuasca, but I have never really been on a bad trip, but with weed, the negative always outweighs the positive, and I never enjoy it.

I was just wondering if there is anyone else who is this sensitive to weed.

Or is it just me.

=)

Jeff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSparklehorse
If Im here whosgrooming thefoxes for theparade

Loc: UK
Re: Most THC Sensitive person in the world. [Re: Jeff17]
    #606346 - 04/12/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

THC generally just gives me a racing heart and makes me anxious. Sometimes I get panic disorder on it. Only very few times have I been high off it.

--------------------

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #606533 - 04/12/02 02:30 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not THAT sensitive to it, and not too bad anymore now that I smoke with friends more often and got my tolerence up a little. I used to, with just a few hits of descent weed, get the racing thoughts - usially with hardcore parinoia and auditory halutionations including voices and wispers which added to the parinoia, but wernt that annoying - the most annoying was the thought that my pink floyd cd was skipping, I couldnt tell if it was me, or if the cd music was skipping really fast.
Closing my eyes produced some very interesting CEVs, nothing memorable, but wierd ass shit. This is all when I smoke weed and lay back in bed and listen to music (Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Shpongle, etc...). I get more uptight and tense then relaxed.
Smoking with a group of friends in a safe place that their is no need to worry about being caught by police or parents helpes me a lot - thats the only times I can smoke weed without getting parinoid. When I do that I just laugh a lot and enojoy myself - no racing thoughts, crazy CEVs (mabie cause I keep my eyes open and its not dark), and its more enjoyable and relaxing. Try that out if you have a few friends that smoke w/ you. Go to whoevers appartment or someones house where their parents dont care if you smoke. Start playing a board game (monopoly works, but its a LONG ASS game!), and pass the pipe around. You can incorporate the pipe into the game somehow too, and thats fun. ie: everytime you win a round, you get to smoke, or whatever.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Jeff17]
    #606587 - 04/12/02 04:06 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Most THC Sensitive person in the world. [Re: ]
    #606658 - 04/12/02 05:39 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm sensitive to weed, but not THAT sensitive. More like a bowl of shwag per your one hit. When I first started smoking I got total closed eye music videos when I first started smoking, now the feeling sensation is alot more noticable than visuals. If I combine smoking with eating I get near-trip qualities.

OfflineFrOgAgGhAnDi
Stranger
Loc: Conecticut!!!!
Re: Most THC Sensitive person in the world. [Re: GringoLoco]
    #606797 - 04/12/02 09:00 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I hadn't smoked for about two weeks, but yesterday i went to my nieghbor's house and he had this 2 liter bottle full of second hand/normal smoke full of thc, i sucked out the whole bottle and an hour later i was the most retarded fucker you will ever see. That's the only time i've been sensative to herb though.

--------------------
Live as if you'll die today, dream as if you'll live forever.

OfflineSquid
withdrawn fromthe everdayworld

#606833 - 04/12/02 09:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm super sensitive to MJ too. I can handle shwag brick weed ok, but it gives me a bad headache and only last about 30 minutes. But when it comes to home grown. It just blows me away. I can't enjoy it one bit. I tend to analize everone and everything. And whats worse is when I analize myself. I dwell on everything thats wrong with my life. My thoughts shift all over the place. I find the more people I'm around the worse it is too. The only time I can somewhat enjoy it is if I smoke by myself right before bed. I can just lay in bed and not worry so much.
About the worse experiance I've had on MJ was getting ripped and going to a dance club. Going into the mens room and seeing all the guys crowding over the mirrors fixing up there hair. With there shiny faces and brand new clothes. Then Steping out to the main area and having everyone checking you out. Then you have your muscle heads trying to start fights with everyone. To much testosterone in one place.
However LSD for me is completely different for me. My thoughts are scattered too, but they are not negitive like MJ. Crowds dont bother me either. I can acually laugh and have a good time. The only thing that sucks about LSD is that it lasts too long 8 - 12 is to long most of the time. I've only had the oportunity to eat shrooms twice. Both times I only ate a single shroom + drank some wine. I must say I had the time of my life. Always wanted to do them, it's just they are so rare in my area. So I'm thinking of growing my own. If all goes well I will give up MJ all together and just shroom every now and then.

--------------------
A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move towards higher levels. -A. Einstein

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Most THC Sensitive person in the world. [Re: Squid]
    #607268 - 04/13/02 12:29 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, one of the things about weed is sometimes the thoughts aren't all good like a good shroom trip.

OfflineVandenbergo
Stranger
Re: Most THC Sensitive person in the world. [Re: GringoLoco]
    #607634 - 04/13/02 10:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I think weed could be classified as a psycadellic...any thoguhts ppl?

Anonymous

#607642 - 04/13/02 11:04 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Jeff,I have the same problem as you..But My problem is caused from too much LSD. I used to puff with the best of them,no more..

these days even one hit will have me hearing others "voices" in my head.The anxiety is unbareable...Insanity!

Needless to say,I dont puff herbs anymore..but its an even trade.It seems that my normal sober mind is much more laid back than when I used to smoke,so owell.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Most THC Sensitive person in the world. [Re: ]
    #607893 - 04/14/02 07:15 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I personally haven't had many bad sessions, but once I did. It was during the day, and I was bored, so I went for a walk and had a session, and then walked home (quite a hot day). Stopped at the dairy to buy a drink and continued on home. By the time I got home I was pouring sweat, lay down, and it just steamrolled. And to top it off, a fucking fly kept buzzing around me and landing on my foot as I lay on the couch. I went to the bathroom and spewed in the bathtub. But that's the only time. Apart from getting busted by the pigs and getting the major panic shakes and barfing. Bastards.
I guess it's indivual reaction. Some people just don't like weed, same as some people just don't react well to acid or shrooms.

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

Loc: Canada
Re: Most THC Sensitive person in the world. [Re: Sheepish]
    #608131 - 04/14/02 02:17 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yah, im pretty horrible when i smoke ganja too. Bad confusion, terrible terrible paranoia. It cant be helped for me, no matter how many types of shit i smoke i always get the same feelings. Not fun thats for sure.

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom