Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAndy21
Armchairanarchist

Alex Jones gives his two month warning
    #5973428 - 08/17/06 04:23 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys dont know if you heard this yet but Alex Jones recons things will soon get quite heavy on your side of the pond. Heres the link

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: Andy21]
    #5973469 - 08/17/06 04:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

if bushy and crew do fake terror shit i hope i dont get killed...that would blow

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5973482 - 08/17/06 04:39 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Well, lets wait and see. Of course if an attack does happen, it's just a coincidence. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#5974486 - 08/17/06 09:38 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

did he really predict 9/11? what did he base his prediction on? And what is he basing his prediction on today?

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginia
Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: Vvellum]
    #5974545 - 08/17/06 10:02 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

his prediction for the "Need" for the republicans to get support, and in the past its been obvious they have obtained this, in the last election as well, through fear tactics. I dont know if Alex's second prediction will be true, but he does have solid evidence to base his prophesy on.

--------------------
"Sanity is not statistical."

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: DinahTheCat]
    #5974706 - 08/17/06 11:24 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, he did predict 9/11. Not the date of course, but that a terror attack, with obvious U.S. involvement, would occur around that time and place. He also predicted the release of some Bin Laden tapes(namely, the "October surprise" one) along with some other events.

It's not very hard for someone like that to predict these things. History tends to repeat itself when it comes to terror. Fear is instilled in the people at politically opportune times to beget more control.

Alex Jones is one of the best investigative journalists out there today, who is'nt afraid to put his googlies on the table to prove how the world oligarchy functions. He stands behind what he says and goes to extreme measures, including arrest, to unearth corruption. What I do'nt like about him is that he places quite a bit of faith in the press. He will use anything possible, including newspaper articles of questionable validity, to conform to his concepts. Most of these concepts are very sound, and are supported by irrefutable evidence, but he will go too far sometimes when it comes to tying in arbitrary events to build bridges between his theories. Another thing that I definitely do'nt like is that he has brought his Christian views into the mix on occasion. It is obviously a major flaw in a journalists' professionalism to bring a religious bias into the mix.

--------------------

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: lavod]
    #5974726 - 08/17/06 11:30 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Really, strange he would, since belief in Christianty would seem to contradict some of his poltical beliefs. I remember once watching one of his shows on "1984", and he did seem to use what some articles said to support himself, although he probably knew the articles werent factual. But, it didnt really matter, since he already had enough solid information to support his thesis.

--------------------

OfflineRosettaStoned
Stranger

Loc: North America
    #5975095 - 08/18/06 02:33 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

This is sad indeed, I had a feeling the isreal shit stir was the lead in to their big plane to scare us into voting repub in november but I guess that is calming down some.

I really hope we don't have to experience another 9/11, if this goes on again I think I'm out of this country even if I have to make a life under the table somewhere.

--------------------
"Government big enough to provide you with all you need is also big enough to take everything you have." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"Without stupid, faggy potheads we wouldn't have wars." - Zappa

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: lavod]
    #5975145 - 08/18/06 03:55 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

> Yes, he did predict 9/11. Not the date of course, but that a terror attack

That is kind of like predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow or that the US will someday be involved in another war...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: Seuss]
    #5975254 - 08/18/06 06:20 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah right major Terror attacks on the US happen every other week...

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#5975418 - 08/18/06 09:06 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Actually, I remember it quite well. He said in July of 2001 that there was going to be at attack, and to top it off he said that the government would blame it on Osama bin laden. It was quite the prediction, and made Alex jones a lot more popular after. It wasn't just like guessing the sun would rise. You can probably still find the recording on the net somewhere.

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5975451 - 08/18/06 09:28 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

The sun has been rising everyday since our existence began. A terror attack like 9/11 has only happened in USA once, how you could compare them, I don't know.

I know what you mean though, it's not hard to predict something that will happen eventually, but you ever wonder why you expected 9/11 so much("like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow")? I think the governments of our countries have been pounding this terrorist shit into our heads for a long time. So now we accept it, and hope the government can save us. Let me just say this: it is in NO GROUPS interest to attack the USA, it will fuck them huge. If a terrorist attack is traced back to your organization, you are just creating a lot more problems for yourself. That's why I don't believe all these Muslim extremists would be bothering with us. Do I think they are our friends? Hell no, and I accept they could attack us, I just think it is being hyped up by mainly our MEDIA, and our government.

Predicting that the government would use planes for a terror attack on American soil, then blame Osama, was enough for me to start taking that loon seriously. Furthermore, after the official story came out, it was full of holes, lies, etc. I call him a loon just because he flips out on air, and brings his damn religion into it. He is seriously on to something though, IMO.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

Edited by alpharedecho (08/18/06 09:34 AM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5975496 - 08/18/06 10:07 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Alex Jones certainly is interesting, in a good way. :wink:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5975635 - 08/18/06 11:23 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

In a bad way! mwhwhahahhahaa

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: J4S0N]
    #5975735 - 08/18/06 12:12 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

J4S0N said:
Actually, I remember it quite well. He said in July of 2001 that there was going to be at attack, and to top it off he said that the government would blame it on Osama bin laden. It was quite the prediction, and made Alex jones a lot more popular after. It wasn't just like guessing the sun would rise. You can probably still find the recording on the net somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOFudmHG8

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: buckwheat]
    #5981802 - 08/20/06 04:15 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Scary shit. If he's right, will it be too late? Will there be martial law and dictatorship like he predicts?

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: cybrbeast]
    #5982448 - 08/20/06 09:30 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones gives his two month warning [Re: Luddite]
    #5982464 - 08/20/06 09:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Alex Jones is showing people what a schizoid jackass he is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpiDqjW-TxY&mode=related&search=

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5982474 - 08/20/06 09:42 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

He was arrested for asking a question, and you call HIM the schizoid jackass.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineAndy21
Armchairanarchist

#5983128 - 08/21/06 06:40 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

How exactly is he a schizoid jackass? He seems to do his research which is more than can be said of some of his detractors.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale