Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I swear this sprain hurts worse than a break...
    #5949488 -

I've broken alot of bones in my time here on this planet. All my ribs almost, my neck, my leg, my fingers...

Well, last week I was wasted and fell down some stairs in front of my house and sprained my ankle. I swear, this is some of the worst pain I've felt. Its swollen up bad, it looks like theres a golf ball on the side of my ankle, and the whole side of the foot is angry green and purple bruisy. I can barely walk, even with this soft cast they gave me. I have more of a shuffling limp.

And its been almost a week now!

Fuck Sprains. This is some Bullshit. I would have rather snapped the bone in half.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this sprain hurts worse than a break... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5949501 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this sprain hurts worse than a break... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5949503 -

Madtowntripper said:
I've broken alot of bones in my time here on this planet.  All my ribs almost, my neck, my leg, my fingers...

Well, last week I was wasted and fell down some stairs in front of my house and sprained my ankle.  I swear, this is some of the worst pain I've felt.  Its swollen up bad, it looks like theres a golf ball on the side of my ankle, and the whole side of the foot is angry green and purple bruisy.  I can barely walk, even with this soft cast they gave me.  I have more of a shuffling limp.

And its been almost a week now!

Fuck Sprains.  This is some Bullshit.  I would have rather snapped the bone in half.



Shitty hope you feel better! :thumbup: :royalrainbow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this sprain hurts worse than a break... [Re: Dety]
    #5949512 -

Psh, nobodies fault but my own. I was trying to save a half a second by jumping the last few stairs, like I do 10 times every day.

I failed to realize that my judgement might be a bit impaired, and I took a nasty spill.

Lesson Learned.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I swear this sprain hurts worse than a break... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5949515 -

Holy fuck thats a nasty video.

Christ.

Ouch.

Fuck.

This one is bad too....


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Edited by Madtowntripper (08/10/06 01:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i m so hurt!!!!! notapillow 773 15 12/28/03 08:59 PM
by notapillow
* Sprained ankle Cepheus 499 2 04/03/07 08:31 PM
by browndustin
* ignore this post, im just trying to get my signature working JhadAgainstReality 1,769 14 08/10/03 03:55 PM
by Meph
* bored at wor.....herb pics DazedSol 1,063 5 03/08/04 12:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* It Hurts Me Too IAmTheWalrus212 893 4 09/12/04 02:09 PM
by Hooty
* My toe hurts tak_old 1,255 8 02/01/03 11:51 AM
by mjshroomer
* Almost lost a friend today.. iloveraving 2,268 10 04/12/04 07:58 AM
by neuro
* I swear, everyone does it...
( 1 2 all )
vc77 1,148 21 10/27/04 06:20 PM
by xmercury

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,618 topic views. 4 members, 151 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.