Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.
    #5907084 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the longest distance you would drive one way to work? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5907096 -

somedays i drive 2 hours to work...

if I work 40 hours i get $680


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the longest distance you would drive one way to work? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5907099 -

why pub


--------------------
:septemberlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Jim]
    #5907111 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the longest distance you would drive one way to work? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5907117 -

I drive 35 miles each way to and from my work yard each day. That is my own time/gas/vehicle. After that I get in my work truck and drive to jobs all over Southern California. But all that time is paid for so I don't mind.

One day a couple weeks ago I worked an 11 hour day. 4 of it was actually working on a job and the other 7 were spent driving to and from the site!! I went to Coachella from San Diego that day (in a big ass dumptruck hauling my backhoe behind).

I make OK money so it all works out.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the longest distance you would drive one way to work? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5907119 -

My computer chair in my living room. :rockon:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: theuser]
    #5907125 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the longest distance you would drive one way to work? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5907144 -

My first job was 10 miles one way and my second job was about 15 miles one way.

My current job, school, and everything else I need (grocery, gas, etc) is all within 1-2 miles. Driving 3-5 miles to get across the city seems like so far now adays.

I don't know how I'll get adjusted to driving to work in the event it happens


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the longest distance you would drive one way to work? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5907160 -

dr_gonz said:
so your job depends on that week's particular job site, correct?

i've been offered a job that's located an hour away, and the pay is $950 a week. Should I take it?



I would.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the longest distance you would drive one way to work? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #5907179 -

I worked with a guy in New Orleans who drove 80 miles one way from Mississippi to work. He was a real psycho-redneck though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the longest distance you would drive one way to work? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5907192 -

Yeah, I know a guy in Northern Nevada who worked running heavy equipment out in some remote gold mine. It was well over 100 miles for him to commute and he still did it every day.

Fuck that!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A new hurricane going to hit the u.s. i think that i might drive down into the middle of the storm ZippoZM 1,572 13 09/22/05 02:19 PM
by ZippoZ
* whats the longest you've driven to goto a show?
( 1 2 all )
mez 4,041 21 06/21/03 09:55 AM
by DrNickRiviera
* Artillery in the distance....
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 1,724 21 10/04/05 10:24 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Defensive Driving it stars saddam 945 13 09/25/05 12:15 AM
by D4NK
* Longest essay/report you've done? kaniz 886 10 11/25/05 05:18 PM
by TheDude
* Only one drink allowed before driving... RESTLESS 416 11 01/10/06 07:11 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* What is the longest you've been sober since trying drugs/alcohol....
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 4,361 37 10/29/05 04:40 PM
by Misanthrope
* Longest you went without a shower or bath?
( 1 2 3 all )
Rahie 3,432 57 08/04/06 07:53 AM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
768 topic views. 3 members, 23 guests and 307 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.