Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Drunk again.
    #5882962 -

No one should be suprised....oh well, at least I hooked up a date with a really gourgeous girl for tommorow night. Wish me luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5882979 -

:cheers: Good luck too... what have you been drinking?


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: eris]
    #5882995 -

PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883018 -

Nice. :chugbeer:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883023 -

Good call!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Adden]
    #5883027 -

It's always PABST man....it's my favorite beer. It's god damn good shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883078 -

I drink coors light a lot when it's hot. Sammys all the way in the winter/late autumn. Winter lager is GOD. Blue Moon is always champ.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Adden]
    #5883119 -

You totally lost my respect with the Blue Moon mention man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883146 -

O noes! lol


I like it because it's unique. And not shitty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883154 -

wait do mean drunk as being tipsy drunk, of just after 6 beers..if that is the case I am 'drunk' every night.
I have had almost 8 beers, I like beer...so what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Skunk420]
    #5883162 -

Well, I've had 8 or so beers and a few jager bombs that the bar teder gave me for free.....Whatever that adds up to is how drunk I am.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883167 -

Tipping well at a bar = free drinks = fun night.

Just watch for the cougars. :tinfoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883171 -

:lol: hey I am just drinking at home man, that bar shit gets expensive as fuck..besides. I have to get up early so I am drinking just zee beir.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Skunk420]
    #5883193 -

Haha, I have to be up in 4 hours and I am fucking trashed dude.....plus I know the bartender really well......that's the hot chick that I am taking out tommorow night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883255 -

what do you can then, atleast you are home...I went on a date with no sleep and still high on meth, there was never a second date, she was too religous for me.

Edited by skunk78395 (07/20/06 11:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Skunk420]
    #5883258 -

*shrugs* I don't really care. I'll go to qwork on little or no sleep tommorow, but go on a date with a good looking girl and more than likely get laid cause I've been talking with her for a while and I'm pretty sure that she'll let me in her pants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883263 -

get to bed then, hey have fun...peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883277 -

:cheers: and :goodluck: with your date tomorrow evening.

Just cracked open my third beer. It's going to be a long night. :lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5883301 -

THanks man. It should go great. Her and I have been getting along well for some time, even though this will be our first time out together.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drunk again. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5883706 -

I woke up still drunk and as my next act, I will drink the drink I made before taking a nap last night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Pabst Blue Ribbon. OneMoreRobot3021 1,026 11 07/29/04 08:37 PM
by OldSpice
* Gonna Be Hurtin' Tomorrow kosmic_charlie 624 5 10/26/04 11:17 PM
by Adden
* What are you drinking tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonerguy 2,369 40 05/13/05 05:28 AM
by Krishna
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 06:30 PM
by Humanwine
* Energy drinks?
( 1 2 all )
Trainwreck 6,027 32 10/14/09 01:25 PM
by schutzemdown
* Who drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon Grizzdude 776 13 12/26/09 09:12 PM
by nmajon
* I'm drunk, talk to me Astrok 849 9 12/24/04 08:35 PM
by collegeshroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
636 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.