Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I finally think I have life all fucked up
    #5235176 -

I'm out on parole and stuck in ma and pa's basement. Well was going job hunting on Thurs. aka on a stoner mission and when I got back, way to fucking high I was so unprepared
Mom: Did you go job hunting?
Me: Not Really!! (what the hell does that mean)
Mom: Well where'd ya go?
Me: Everywhere!! (okay)
Mom: Where did you apply?
Me: Nowhere!! (No mom I wasn't getting stoned)
And then I got to thinking about how my sex life is based on my being able to stay awake until girls gone wild comes on. I still smoke Bugler rolling tobacco, my last significant other went to rehab on me and now my new target is a chic in my rehab. I got court on wed. no money, no job, no lawyer, like fuck it I'm gonna have to be a soldier on this one! And mother fuckers in jail always be talking that "u ain't gonna write a motherfucker" shit and there ass don't even write letters back when u do write them.
Yea I got shit fucked up, Did anybody really read this far???


--------------------
Missouri: Come on vacation, leave on probation, cop a violation, face revocation, then enjoy the incarceration in the Missery Department of Connections

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: wildwestkcmo]
    #5235179 -

I did.

Makes me appreciate my life. :wink:

You'll be fine, though.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: wildwestkcmo]
    #5235199 -

get yout shit together man. unless you like being a fuck up. if that's the case, then carry on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #5235206 -

Clarify:
It's not like bad fucked up. It's a funny fucked up like damn I got shit fucked up. But I have fun and enjoy everyday. I just gotta get off parole thank god I finish in may and I gotta get back into school.


--------------------
Missouri: Come on vacation, leave on probation, cop a violation, face revocation, then enjoy the incarceration in the Missery Department of Connections

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: wildwestkcmo]
    #5235212 -

how are you gonna get off parole if you have court next week? doesn't that automatically violate your parole?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #5235219 -

nah, I'm on parole for a case i caught in 2000 and my court is for misdemeanors which I just served a year and five days for so I'm not expecting anything serious.


--------------------
Missouri: Come on vacation, leave on probation, cop a violation, face revocation, then enjoy the incarceration in the Missery Department of Connections

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: wildwestkcmo]
    #5235237 -

that's cool. good luck to you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: wildwestkcmo]
    #5236016 -

wildwestkcmo said:
Did anybody really read this far???



Yup


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: RatherBeAlone13]
    #5236019 -

I'm feeling like we have a lot in common.

Fuck I need a job.

...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: Maverick]
    #5868673 -

Yea sounds pretty fucked, not beyond repairing though, get a job and/or go back to school, stay outa trouble and it will be tough but after couple years its smooth sailing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: wildwestkcmo]
    #5868839 -

wildwestkcmo said:
Well was going job hunting on Thurs. aka on a stoner mission and when I got back, way to fucking high I was so unprepared




Funny how we always manage to get stoned/find dope even when we don't have a job or have any money.

That all sounds rough for you at the moment, i'm sure things will turn round eventually.
They usually do !
Goodluck  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5869434 -

I recommend finding a job, one you won't hate after 3-4 weeks, even if the pay isn't that great. Also, finishing any legal shit is a good idea.

Hope you cheer up man, things'll work out.


--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: wildwestkcmo]
    #5869441 -

doing time is worse than have a felony on your record..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: AliceDee]
    #5869446 -

That's a vague statement, but you are right in the sense that doing time is worse than a felony on your record. However, if you do 'time', that implies that you have been in prison and that requires a felony. Being locked up in county doesn't really count as doing time.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: musicturkey]
    #5869452 -

bad music turkey, bumping old stuff. i bet the topic poster doesnt even visit this site anymore.


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: lemon_lw]
    #5872020 -

:shocked:

I didn't even notice that! Good call Lemon! That guy is probably back in trouble. On parole, driving around stoned, lying to his mom, not having a job. Not looking too good for the kid.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: blissedout]
    #5872030 -

yeah man i was reading it and i was like "man i remember somthing like this" and sure enough look up and there was the date. but anywho seeing how this is an old thread ill go ahead and hijack it. how have you been bliss, didnt you have a kid recently? if not i must be mitaken, but if so congrats.


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I finally think I have life all fucked up [Re: blissedout]
    #5872984 -

blissedout said:
Being locked up in county doesn't really count as doing time.



Not always true, some county prisons are pretty hardcore.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Mom is getting on my fucking nerves! Vulture 1,441 11 07/06/04 08:01 PM
by Juggler
* THERE FUCKING BLUFFING & IAM GOING TO PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Faggot 1,406 11 03/29/04 10:52 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I'm finally moving out! Delyrium 2,014 12 12/19/18 05:30 AM
by PumpJackTeX
* Finals are done! I'm... gdman 686 11 05/14/04 02:12 PM
by MizzJazzy
* Salvia's fucking creepy!!
( 1 2 all )
HarveyWalbanger 6,933 27 10/17/03 09:36 AM
by trendal
* Insomnia on day before finals! What's the cause? daba 1,414 9 12/16/03 12:02 AM
by eric_the_red
* is Hank finally "King of the Hill"
( 1 2 3 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 5,740 45 03/24/03 04:29 AM
by TheHateCamel
* Last fucking day of highschool, EVER!!!
( 1 2 all )
Snape 2,776 31 06/12/04 03:59 PM
by MOTH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,217 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.