Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Syringe source
    #566470 -

Where could I get syringes in bulk that won't jump my back because I'm a civilian??
I'm planning to order 3 strains of cubensis from mushmush.nl (An exquisite site by the way)
After I have made my harvests I'm going to make prints and syringes for the beginners (much like myself) out there. If all goes well, I may have a 4-20 drawing in april for B+ (which I understand is a hearty strain for beginners) , Cambodia Cub. (also good for beginners with small, but plentiful fruits) and the Golden Teacher (produces average fruits). So, If I know my shit as well as I think I do, These prints and syringes will make lots of you kiddies happy!!!!
Just trying to keep the cycle going!!

Thank you,
Esta


--------------------
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently ." - Nietzsche

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: estaesPACO]
    #567057 -

u should check out the free spore ring dude-ralph does the same thing with prints-they are $1.00
Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring

Free Spore Ring


--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: estaesPACO]
    #567827 -

I would like to know of such a source too....
Any help would be doubly appreciated. :laugh:


--------------------
"Know who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: Oliver]
    #568074 -

click above on fsr dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: estaesPACO]
    #568152 -

wrong forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: estaesPACO]
    #568204 -

the hawks eye, sporeworks, sporelab.... all those are respected vendors.


--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: estaesPACO]
    #568413 -

I sell pkgs. of 10 Terumo brand 10cc syringes with 1 1/2" 18 guage needles for $9.00, Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: estaesPACO]
    #568900 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: estaesPACO]
    #569060 -

Jesus christ. Answer his fucking question.

Feed stores are a good source.
If you want 100 or more with needles I suggest you order them off the internet.

They're not illegal and they are not going to think drugs with 16guage needles (OUCH!)

Search for 12CC syringes on google or something

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: moblar]
    #573045 -

Hi Guys... anyone know of an easy way to get syringes (empty ones) within Australia? I've been having a bitch of a time finding them and apparently they don't really get through customs. Any ideas?
Thanks!


--------------------
"Reality is an illusion caused by lack of shrooms" - All posts are fictional - Read at your own risk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Syringe source [Re: estaesPACO]
    #573351 -

"Where could I get syringes in bulk that won't jump my back because I'm a civilian??

How many are you looking to buy at one time? We wholesale syringes in quantities of 50 & 100. I can definitely accommodate you! Just PM for for pricing!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mystical Mycology Australia Zen Peddler 1,611 4 03/13/02 12:35 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Tip: A source for empty syringes altarego 722 1 11/17/01 02:02 PM
by ralphster44
* Spore Prints or Syringes in Australia? arbalest 5,452 10 09/13/04 07:49 AM
by psilocyber
* I'm looking for long large guage needles SharkBait 1,272 6 07/27/02 03:53 PM
by DETACHABLE_PENIS
* Buying spore syringe in australia? teen 11,828 3 06/28/04 06:26 AM
by psilocyber
* HELP.. Supplys in AUSTRALIA BIZZ 1,368 8 02/25/02 04:36 PM
by BIZZ
* BD Syringes w/needle pkg. of 10 ~ $6.00 Butterfly_TLG 1,903 9 08/20/02 01:28 AM
by boxtop703
* SYRINGE SALE $0.75 each (12cc/ml with 18g Needles) Mushroom_Madness 4,292 18 08/11/02 05:49 AM
by Mushroom_Madness

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
1,484 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.