Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT???
    #5718531 -

they want me to take some test tommorow. anyways what do yall know about working in a bank? not what i expected to be doing but it has badass hours and i need a job bad. 2:30-6:30 monday-friday is sweet lol.

anyways whats the pay usually like and its an easy ass job right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5718537 -

If you have difficulty counting you'll be in over your head. Good Luck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5718606 -

My sister works in a bank. She started as a teller making 8.XX an hour I think. But she's moved up to a banker which is higher pay. But I suppose it varries from state to state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5718614 -

four hours a day is badass hours? gg 20 hour week. unless you're making close to 12.80 an hour pizzahut would suit you better money wise


edit: just realized what you ment i think. if you really don't NEED a job, then 4 hours a day and nights off is wonderful. what i was saying was, if you needed lots of bread.. 4 hours a day sucks.

Edited by zSDMF (06/06/06 11:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: zSDMF]
    #5718631 -

zSDMF said:
four hours a day is badass hours? gg 20 hour week. unless you're making close to 12.80 an hour pizzahut would suit you better money wise


edit: just realized what you ment i think. if you really don't NEED a job, then 4 hours a day and nights off is wonderful. what i was saying was, if you needed lots of bread.. 4 hours a day sucks.



yea dude im a college kid. this is sweet cause i can sleep in, party all night and i got weekends off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5718762 -

Someday we will see a thread from Hitman.


SOME DUDE SHOT ME WHILE ROBBING MY PLACE OF BUSINESS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: lsdandfrisbee]
    #5718789 -

lsdandfrisbee said:
Someday we will see a thread from Hitman.


SOME DUDE SHOT ME WHILE ROBBING MY PLACE OF BUSINESS




One can only hope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #5718874 -

Hawkeye3 said:
lsdandfrisbee said:
Someday we will see a thread from Hitman.


SOME DUDE SHOT ME WHILE ROBBING MY PLACE OF BUSINESS




One can only hope.



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5719526 -

CAPSLOCK IS KEWL I AM LIEK YELLING AT U LOL!!!!!!!!!!111one


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5719588 -

I've worked at banks before, but in the mortgage end of things, not banking operations.  I'm assuming from your hours that you got a teller position?  Tellers get paid shitty money (less than $10 an hour), get treated like shit, and you're accountable for a LOT of money.  You have to be extremely good at handling complicated monetary transactions quickly, and the fact that you're working the late afternoon shift doesn't help you, you'll be dealing with all of the people who come to the bank after work to deposit/take out money, who are in a rush and had a shitty day.  Have fun!!  :thumbup:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5719656 -

Why do you get a job, and then ask us the specifics, like how much you're going to get paid? Shouldn't you ask your employer these questions? I wouldn't bring it up if this wasn't the first time you'd done this:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post5516119

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5719677 -

Man, getting a job at a bank can be a big responsibility. If you're handling money, which you most likely will be, you must be exact. Even if you've been there 5 years or so, if money goes missing and it's not found, you're fucked, no matter the amount. Money missing, even if it's found will be a poor reflection and can cause you to be monitored closely. Also, never let anyone touch your till, your responsible, no matter what.

Most banks drug test as well. Learn how to use kwik-sort, or some other brand of finger wax, and polish your money counting skills. You should be able to count a pack of 20's (usually, $1000) in about 10-15 seconds. Be careful with new bills, as they are bitch.

This post is not worded the best, but it's because I have to leave soon.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5719704 -

PM me the location of the bank and we'll work together on a way to rip 'em off.


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5719863 -

hey, no flaming in the pub, give the hit man a break


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5720379 -

Burke Dennings said:
Why do you get a job, and then ask us the specifics, like how much you're going to get paid? Shouldn't you ask your employer these questions? I wouldn't bring it up if this wasn't the first time you'd done this:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post5516119



im assuming im getting the job. i just got an interview.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5721628 -

Well, if you're going to work with the public, you better learn how to articulate, spell and use proper grammar pretty quickly....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I GOT A JOB AT A BANK WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT??? [Re: danamine]
    #5721829 -

Communication skills are an absolute necessity when in a service job, such as working with a bank. Part of what is called "communication skills" is speaking correct and eloquent english.

A mid-atlantic accent is a plus, as well.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My New job RULES!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 1,340 22 05/23/06 09:20 AM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* Good paying jobs and smoking pot???
( 1 2 all )
Kada 3,488 33 03/18/05 11:10 AM
by Smallworlds
* So i Got a Job Delivering and setting up Party Supplys.... Hitman203 692 10 06/12/06 01:10 AM
by Harmonic_Order
* Professional Hitman
( 1 2 3 all )
TrancedShroom 4,282 42 02/09/07 08:59 AM
by RoosterCogburn
* Job Ideas? Hitman203 837 12 04/05/06 04:46 PM
by Hitman203
* hitman evolprim 1,126 11 12/12/06 10:45 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* How much $$$ in your bank account?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phychotron 5,970 86 04/16/06 01:30 PM
by Idiot
* Randalflagg vs. Bank Trust Fund Assholes
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,228 35 10/05/05 08:53 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
914 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 261 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.