Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dual Screen Ubuntu
    #5639158 -

I'm currently downloading and will install Ubuntu. How hard is it to get a dual screen setup up and running? Kicker for me is....one card with one monitor is running an ATI, the other video card and monitor is a Nvidia.

Is this even possible? Everything I've read said that it is a bitch.

I am a totaly newb to Ubuntu/linux by the way. I'm just fed up with winblows.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dual Screen Ubuntu [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5639290 -

usually dual screen is done through one card. what kind of g-force do you have?


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dual Screen Ubuntu [Re: iateshaggy]
    #5639430 -

Nvidia Gforce FX 5200
ATI Radeon 7200

I don't play computer games anymore...I just browse the net, and listen to music.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dual Screen Ubuntu [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5639772 -

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XineramaMultipleMonitors?highlight=%28monitors%29

read that
& check out the forum links.
looks like it is quite possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dual Screen Ubuntu [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5640229 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dual Screen Ubuntu [Re: Vvellum]
    #5640464 -

My head literally hurts after reading all that....thanks though, Bio.  :smile:

I need to set a day aside to get this installed.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dual Screen Ubuntu [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5640539 -

doesnt look too bad
good luck tho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) Fungi_x 962 3 10/20/07 01:48 AM
by Fungi_x
* about to install ubuntu!
( 1 2 3 all )
Krishna 5,764 55 12/07/05 03:52 PM
by Krishna
* Installing linux on a Thinkpad 600E - recommendations? OJK 1,944 8 02/13/06 10:30 PM
by debianlinux
* Dual boot? Schwip 1,280 8 01/20/07 07:15 PM
by Frosty_Storm
* Dual Booting Fedora Core 5 and Win XP drtyfrnk 861 4 03/30/06 07:06 PM
by drtyfrnk
* TFT Monitors spleen 1,128 7 03/07/03 10:20 PM
by windex
* . Yrtlzmo 846 6 10/28/05 12:01 AM
by Vvellum
* Quick Ubuntu help (resolution) Schwip 569 5 05/07/06 11:33 PM
by Schwip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
843 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.