Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: Noetical]
    #5609072 -

Noetical said:
Are fires allowed?



Yeah, if fires aren't allowed and the cops come you're going to be in trouble.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5609075 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
french beach park?



Queen Elizabeth Park?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5609077 -

Are any of you from Seattle?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #5609082 -

edit: NM

You're looking at a fuckload of liquor fines if you get busted.

Good luck.

Edited by Noetical (05/09/06 02:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: Noetical]
    #5609093 -

Noetical said:
Are there usually big ass bon fires in this park?



Well not huge bon fires but I was thinking about three medium sized bon fires all going at the same time in a triangle shape in front of three canopys.

Edit: Lol


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (05/09/06 02:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #5609373 -

With 60-100 people anything can happen.

As soon as people get up yo 9 or 10 beers I can predict problems happening amongst different crowds.

I have been to a lot of parties, seen a lot of things, so just be careful because you dont know who will show up.

Also, outdoor bashes usually get busted by the cops after a few hours. Try to keep everyone to stay quiet and not act like idiots to draw attention from nearby residents.

Have fun :laugh:


--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: TrauM]
    #5609421 -

Not fully related to this thread, but in the same lines.

In Toronto during the summer, parties at this one beach happen pretty often. Full on parties, DJs spinning/etc, running from 10pm-7/8am or so if not later. Generally speaking they dont get busted, now and then cops will swing by -- but generally let the party carry on. Of the 5 or 6 parties I went to there, none of them were busted.

Anways, its always amusing at around 6/7am when some people start comming out to give their dogs a morning walk along the beach, and you see their startled look as they come across the party at 6am, psytrance blasting full volume and upwards of 20-50+ people rocking out full tilt dancing their asses off :P They get a big look of 'what the fuck?!' and then keep on walking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: kaniz]
    #5609559 -

lol thats hilarious..

i used to live in toronto - main & danforth


--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: TrauM]
    #5609582 -

Where i live, miami, its illegal to be in any public park after the sun sets. Fucking stupid if you ask me.

And it doesn't sound like that greatest idea bro. If it worked it would probably be epic, but some kind failure seems almost obvious.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: d33p]
    #5609615 -

I would just make sure that someone is there checking ID's for alcohol consumption. It probably looks good to the cops if someone is there monitoring who drinks or not. Make sure you can have fires and I don't know really what else to check on.


--------------------


I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: freshlyPLUMP]
    #5609643 -

phatwhitey...im from bellingham

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: XsXs]
    #5609762 -

shit like that happens here all the time but 90% of people in know are acutally of age to drink we get some raging bonfires goin sometimes


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #5609776 -

In the summer theres usually a beach party once a week and they usually get busted once a week. I don't think it would be fun trying to run with your keg to hide it.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Party in a public park (Security and Fun Concerns) [Re: barfightlard]
    #5609976 -

I like the words and advice of you guys. I'll be sure to let you know what happens.

You hit the nail on the head. The risk is what makes it epic.

I'm really confident right now, I spent most of the day at the beach today watching what people are doing and what I can expect. I'll go back tonight to watch some more. I'm meeting tomorrow with some people to go over the plan and show them what I have in mind. I think I might have over-counted my numbers because calling around today a lot of people weren't sure if they could make it and now it seems like 40-60 people seems more real. The party is only going six hours from five to eleven and then after parties in other places.

I need this to be epic, that's why I'm doing it and risking so much.

I'll be sure to let you all know what happened.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* house party ShroomismM 2,696 19 04/03/04 09:21 PM
by hairs
* Itchycoo Park
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 2,356 22 01/08/04 01:49 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Harvest Festival-Harmony Park-Geneva, MN
( 1 2 all )
Adom 9,468 30 09/13/04 08:15 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,334 30 09/17/03 10:08 PM
by Retchers
* parking lot/ campin scene @ shows twistedweather 1,876 15 05/18/03 10:16 PM
by thestringphish
* Its Party Time!!! iloveraving 629 3 05/29/04 12:02 PM
by tak
* My first trance party! esin 1,564 11 12/14/02 12:54 PM
by Strumpling
* fear and lothing at the christmas party notapillow 1,077 5 12/26/03 10:34 AM
by DoctorJ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,974 topic views. 5 members, 129 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.