Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
some players my dad thinks are gay:
    #5547421 -

Steve McNair

Jayson Williams, the b-ball player, i'm not particularly familiar with him

i dunno why, but he really thinks they're gay, vehement about it, reall


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5547499 -

McNair's definitely fay.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5547523 -

Williams is the white chocolate, plus he played b-ball with Randy Moss in high scool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Redstorm]
    #5547621 -

it's the same guy that shot his limo driver or some shit, that's all i know

i'm guessing the limo driver threatened to tell the press what happens behind the tinted glass


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5548204 -

Never mind. I was talking about Jason Williams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5548388 -

Tracy McGrady once said that at least 5% of players in the NBA were bi or gay.


--------------------


"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5548773 -

jim edmonds


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Vvellum]
    #5548927 -

i'm trying to think of some flamers

tony parker, maybe
i think he's with eva longoria just as a ploy
she has said the best sex of her life was with her vibrator
:sherlock::strokebeard:


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5548966 -

Bunch of Homophobes! This is definitely not the most grown up or enlightened conversion to have. OH YEAH I Le magnifigue I think your Daddy poo is gay! :ass2mouth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: some players my dad thinks are gay: [Re: Habitual_Liar]
    #5549001 -

1. you're a fag

2. this thread doesn't disparage homosexuals, it merely states who my father thinks to be gay

3. shut your fucking puppet mouth

4. my dad luffs teh D


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Steve McNair is now a Raven Banez 1,840 16 06/09/06 12:35 PM
by Banez
* Steve McNair murdered
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 1,978 25 07/06/09 08:06 PM
by whattheheck
* who should i start week 2 Banez 473 4 09/14/06 01:43 PM
by Banez
* Week 3 Football Picks
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 6,218 47 09/25/06 12:20 PM
by Banez
* Best Offseason So Far?
( 1 2 all )
DrCamacho89 3,821 32 05/19/07 02:01 AM
by jewunit
* Banez- "The Endzone"- AFC Breakdown Banez 1,868 15 08/01/07 03:43 PM
by Banez
* Shroomery Fantasy League!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Banez 11,178 174 12/24/06 05:54 PM
by Banez
* NFL Playoffs, Motherfuckers
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 4,657 29 01/07/07 10:03 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
864 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.