Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime!
    #5453888 -

gathering in progress,
out of towners, i'll be able to host ya, fo free.
& im pretty sure Summit will help too,
(he'll be living 15 minutes away)
The gathering event will be the Electric Daisy Carnival, indoor/outdoor massive, 4th annual shroomery gathering.


http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5448199/an/0/page/0


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: 40oz]
    #5453890 -

possibly..?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: Shroomism]
    #5453894 -

that would be awesome.

set your teleporter motherfucker. :wink:


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: 40oz]
    #5453905 -

we shall see... we shall see!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: Shroomism]
    #5455720 -

werd


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: 40oz]
    #5456177 -

WOOT!  I went down and looked at the place in OB today. I have the keys in my hand right now.  I won't be living there for another couple weeks yet but its a done deal!!  I can walk to the beach in about 2 minutes.  In fact, I think the place is directly across the alley from the place where we met for EDC 2 years ago.  Remember my parking job there, 40? :grin:


Seriously though, I think my place is directly behind that spot, right across the rear alley.  Its definately time for a San Diego gathering!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: 40oz]
    #5456223 -

and the livin's easy.

sorry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #5456251 -

what happens at these gatherings?


--------------------
If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: run_rabbit_run]
    #5456260 -

debaucherous activities followed by cookie-baking!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #5456272 -

God-willing, I'll try...

I think I'm going out there to look at colleges anyway

And I need to get out of my town anyway


--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #5456295 -

a couple hundred bucks for a flight isn't in the budget now... I'd love to get to one of these "gatherings"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: 40oz]
    #5456375 -

I hope to attend. I've gotta get my post count up before I'm cool enough to access the gathering forum though. Wish me luck, (I'm not the most talkative guy so it's gonna be a task.) But yeah, I probably wouldn't even have to stay at yer place. My sister lives in SD off of Sunset Cliffs. She's so lucky. And I want so bad to shroom with a bunch o' you guys! Peace.


--------------------
"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of life." - Joseph Campbell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: goliath_91710]
    #5457519 -

man id love to go to san diego, i think my buddy still has property out there.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: coda]
    #5457612 -

I'm down man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who wants to come out to San Diego late June? Summertime! [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #5457623 -

Umm its just one day?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Todays sunset off the coast of California (San Diego) 40oz 586 7 04/06/05 11:16 PM
by erags
* So, Whats it like in San Diego? sui 590 6 02/01/05 02:08 AM
by 40oz
* Anyone in San Diego area? Tripitika 485 2 05/16/04 04:32 PM
by inTRAVISweTRUST
* anyone in UC San Diego or live around there? sploogepanz55 496 2 03/27/05 02:58 PM
by infamous
* San Francisco Bay Area Mini-Gathering Pub Announcement delta9 983 12 04/17/05 04:06 PM
by delta9
* where's everyone gone lately
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 3,863 47 04/26/04 05:58 AM
by Krishna
* National Rainbow gathering nicechrisman 2,829 16 07/19/04 03:08 PM
by Phychotron
* Some good gatherings/festivals in the NE this summer? Delyrium 1,828 15 05/30/03 01:30 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
926 topic views. 6 members, 4 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.