Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinerun_rabbit_run
people arestrange

Purple k
    #5437917 - 03/24/06 11:09 AM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Has anybody heard of this creatine supplement? How effective is it?Me and my friend are going to ordser a couple bottles of it and want to know if anybody has had good results?

--------------------
If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePurpleKush
Rational Lunatic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Above The Law
Re: Purple k [Re: run_rabbit_run]
    #5437925 - 03/24/06 11:13 AM (18 years, 27 days ago)

dont know about purple K, but purple kush always makes me feel better

--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: Purple k [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5438118 - 03/24/06 12:20 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

uhh, purple k is a fire fighting agent. Usually for nasty chemical fires.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Offlineendlesswinter77
Nomadic Herdsman
Male

Loc: Nor Wes
Re: Purple k [Re: unbeliever]
    #5438145 - 03/24/06 12:28 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

My friend has Xience and its working good for him. Its xpensive as all hell but it has creatine + i think its called Nitric Oxide in it ( i guess in reality it is chemicals that induce your body to create Nitric Oxide) that is supposed to expand your veins in order to pump more blood to your muscles during workout and reduce fatigue. Never heard of purple k though....

--------------------
There's some things a man has to prove to himself alone... not to anyone else.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: Purple k [Re: endlesswinter77]
    #5438153 - 03/24/06 12:30 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

nitric oxide is a gas.. so it probably doesnt have that IN it

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlineendlesswinter77
Nomadic Herdsman
Male

Loc: Nor Wes
Re: Purple k [Re: Infrared]
    #5438351 - 03/24/06 01:23 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:

yea i just read the can, it is somthing called L-Arginine which is an amino acid which your body turns into NO in your bloodstream. crazy

--------------------
There's some things a man has to prove to himself alone... not to anyone else.

Offlinerun_rabbit_run
people arestrange

#5438367 - 03/24/06 01:27 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

--------------------
If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #5438368 - 03/24/06 01:28 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

endlesswinter77 said:
Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:

yea i just read the can, it is somthing called L-Arginine which is an amino acid which your body turns into NO in your bloodstream. crazy

That's because the amino acid is probably interacting with some form of a carbonate, probably sodium bicarbonate (Ie, baking soda). I doubt it's doing it in your bloodstream.. bubbles in your stream will kill you. Probably something in your digestive system, putting more nitrogen into your blood.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #5438569 - 03/24/06 02:28 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

endlesswinter77 said:
My friend has Xience and its working good for him. Its xpensive as all hell but it has creatine + i think its called Nitric Oxide in it ( i guess in reality it is chemicals that induce your body to create Nitric Oxide) that is supposed to expand your veins in order to pump more blood to your muscles during workout and reduce fatigue. Never heard of purple k though....

First of all Xyience is an alright product but way way overpriced. There are much better creatine and NO supps out there. If you would like to know, ask me.

As for purple k, its Kre-Alkalyn creatine which is basically just buffered creatine monohydrate. You would mainly use it if regular creatine monohydrate was hard on your digestive system and/or caused a lot of bloating. In this regard it is not that great and not worth it. It tends to be over priced for one. Also if you have digestive troubles or get alot of bloating with creatine monohydrate you should use creatine ethyl ester. This tends to cause the least problems with one's digestive system, causes the least bloating, and because it can be more readily absorbed you use less. Also whether you need a loading cycle with CMH is debatable but you deffinately dont need to load with CEE. Also all data to date about kre-alkalyn is anecdotal. No clinical trials have been conducted on kre-alkalyn
For creatine monohydrate i suggest ultimate nutrition creapure http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/creapure.html

For CEE( which i recommend above all creatines) is higher power cee. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/ester.html

However I, myself, use green bulge which is a combonation of a few different types of creatine and some procreatine supps that comes in pill form. When you drink a fews protein shakes with oats and other goodies every day, the pills are a relief trust me. Also its by controlled labs which is a great company who have some very informative reps.

edit: i forgot to mention i take the recomended green bulge dose pre workout and then i take a serving of HP CEE post workout.

If you have any other supplement questions, please ask.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Edited by d33p (03/24/06 03:27 PM)

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #5438589 - 03/24/06 02:35 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

endlesswinter77 said:
Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:

That's because the amino acid is probably interacting with some form of a carbonate, probably sodium bicarbonate (Ie, baking soda). I doubt it's doing it in your bloodstream.. bubbles in your stream will kill you. Probably something in your digestive system, putting more nitrogen into your blood.

The production of Nitric Oxide occurs when the amino acid L-arginine is converted into L-citruline through an enzyme group known as Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). It occurs within endothelial cells.

NO products are good stuff.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: Purple k [Re: d33p]
    #5438600 - 03/24/06 02:41 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
Quote:

unbeliever said:
Quote:

endlesswinter77 said:
Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:

The production of Nitric Oxide occurs when the amino acid L-arginine is converted into L-citruline through an enzyme group known as Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). It occurs within endothelial cells.

NO products are good stuff.

Neat. Chemistry is not my strong-suit by a long shot. :smile: It's pretty amazing how advanced nutrition, health, etc supplements are these days. It kind of makes you wonder how people will be living a few hundred years from now in terms of longevity, quality of life and of course capability. I imagine athletic world records from today will be meaningless.

--------------------

Offlineinv3rse
OP-4Warez/0day-warezon Rizon
Male

Loc: Denver, CO
    #5438645 - 03/24/06 02:57 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

I see we have some health experts here. lol

--------------------
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or
insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

"Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a main era - -the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant."

Hunter S. Thompson.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: Purple k [Re: inv3rse]
    #5439080 - 03/24/06 05:50 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

inv3rse said:
I see we have some health experts here. lol

Hah, far from it. I know enough not to stick my hand in the garbage disposal, that's about it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order