Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nugs.net
    #5375842 -

still wont work
am i the only one whos getting this
im sure i would have heard about it


nothing in the stash will download
this is mad sucky :frown:


--------------------



Edited by notapillow (03/07/06 08:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: notapillow]
    #5375854 -

I haven't been to nugs in almost 2 years i bet. I thought they got rid of the download section completely?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: HSIHd]
    #5375867 -

no they tottaly revamped the site. and organised an entire free usic stash with shows from many bands. but the damn thing wont work


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: notapillow]
    #5375913 -

I just tried to access the free stash and it crashed all of my windows, so I went and smoked a fat bowl, with Danksis. Everything worked out, I guess, except nugs.net. Their shit's fucked!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: blissedout]
    #5375932 -

ya i know
i wish i could smoke this problem away.....
oh wait i can


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: notapillow]
    #5375934 -

DO EET!

I still haven't finished the bowl. I should have just packed a oney, but I wanted to smoke out of the spoon. Now, I am left clenching a pipe in my left hand, as I type.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: notapillow]
    #5375937 -

It works fine for me. You have to pay for these downloads, though??







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: Learyfan]
    #5375945 -

No, the free stash. It's in the top right section of the homepage.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: blissedout]
    #5375954 -

Oh, ok. Why can't pillow get on this site? I don't get it.









--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: Learyfan]
    #5375962 -

i can get on it
down loads no worky tho :frown:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: notapillow]
    #5375966 -

Are you low on RAM?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: blissedout]
    #5375978 -

uh no
dont think so


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: notapillow]
    #5375985 -

when i try to down laod somthing it says:
"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/vault/bigriver.asp, line 175"


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: notapillow]
    #5376004 -

I need an external hard drive, is why I ask. My shit's full and can't handle anymore anything. It's maxed out. Maybe the real reason for the crash.:shrug:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: blissedout]
    #5376061 -

I just downloaded a blazing hot Phil & Friends yesterday...with a 34 min Viola Lee Blues....4/15/99 featuring Trey Anastasio and Page Mconnell.

i did it song by song. Right click each one, then 'Save As'. then you save it to your music programs library. then when it is done downloading you have to physically add it to the library. I did it yesterday and it worked fine.

hope that helps


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: deadHead321]
    #5376065 -

ya i have that show
its amazing
infact i listened to that very song you where speaking of while i was peaking on shrooms and hiking along clifs on my last camping trip
amazing show indeed
but that show is from archive.org
its not on nugs


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: notapillow]
    #5376078 -

burn?;)


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: blissedout]
    #5376783 -



--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nugs.net [Re: deadHead321]
    #5376798 -

BURN!!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* nugs.net Madtowntripper 365 1 03/14/06 10:06 AM
by deadHead321
* nugs.net updated their website!! blissedout 1,053 13 10/27/05 09:29 PM
by nookjohn
* Why's phish off nugs.net? Edge 561 2 09/11/04 01:57 AM
by Cubieman420
* GRATEFUL DEAD MARATHON ON NUGS.NET gdman 1,057 11 02/19/05 08:07 PM
by mecreateme
* Nugs.net gdman 785 9 10/07/04 06:56 PM
by gdman
* Nugs.net flowstone 735 8 01/27/05 04:04 PM
by Phychotron
* Show's that i am currently downloading. YouEnjoyMyself 1,882 17 07/09/04 01:31 AM
by Digs
* Vulture's Guide to Downloading and Burning MP3 and SHN files
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 8,747 22 06/09/04 03:33 PM
by Vulture

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
913 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.