Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: le sigh [Re: Gillette]
    #5273185 -

:hug:

Things will look up, Gillette. I am of the belief that shit can't stay one way for too long. Whether it be good, or bad, shit changes. I hope tomorrow is a brighter day.

:heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: blissedout]
    #5273284 -

"some days you eat the bar, and some days, the bar eats you."
-the man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Gillette]
    #5273391 -

Life only gets to you if you let it! 

Sometimes you've just got to laugh!  Life is great :laugh: Bad moments included.


--------------------
You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.
-- Booker T. Washington

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Gillette]
    #5273458 -

:cheerup:

Sorry to hear about your bad day.  Sometimes I can just feel a bad day coming on, and will try to do as little as possible that day, though I understand this isn't always possible.  Hope you feel better soon.

:hug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Anonymous]
    #5274190 -

Civic said:
I'm right there with you Gillette. Last year is when it all started. Everything was great had gotten my license and all. Pretty much my dream car. The one I always wanted to get. It was a Mitsubishi Eclipse. I love these cars. I plan on getting another. But here goes.
It all started off great. I was still in school though. I got my license late. (Laws here are you get your permit, than a year later can get your license. You can get your permit at 15 and license at 16. But I never went and took Drivers Ed until late) I finally got my license. I was driving a Honda Accord. The car wasn't too bad. But I wanted to get an Eclipse. I ended up finding someone who had one, they would take my car and a bit of money. So we did this. Got the car here and all. Didn't get the titles switched yet because I still owe a bit of money to the guy. I still drove. Then I found out the car was stolen! I got the car in South Carolina. I live in North carolina. Two people knock on my door and are like..Where did you get that car? And I explained to them. They said the guy screwed them over and never gave the car back. Anyways. We got that all straightened out. The owners gave me the car anyways. But the papers couldn't be taken care of until I got in touch with the guy I got it from. I still drove of couse..No other transportation. Well...Then I missed some days at school for a personal reason...Stupid reason actually..But they were going to take my license away! I had my license for around...6 months im thinking? I don't know. I filled out a paper called "Drivers license eligibility Hardship" Because I have NO other means of transporation. I live with my grandmother she doesn't drive or have a car. Anyways, since i'm running on. I'll get to the point. I never got a paper back saying it was denied or accepted. I drove everywhere. I was fighting with my girlfriend. I needed to go over to her house. It was raining like hell and I hit this curve..It was a bad curve..Worse than I thought. I lost control and smacked RIGHT into a tree. Totalled the car. I had insurance on the car but no proof with me. I got charged with Driving while license revoked, no insurance, no registration card, and a designated lane violation (Left of center). Then found out the car couldn't be fixed. Went back to school the next semester, they screwed me over and I had to quit again and I can't graduate for another year or two!. So I got my GED. Still no car. Every time I get something lined up to get one something goes wrong. I lost my job. Everything. Things are finally going to look up! In march I'll have a good job and it will be easy for me to get my license and everything back. I have been getting continuances in court forever! On march 6 I have to go back for the last time. I'm excited that things are going to go better now. I know you are in a worse situation Gillette. I can't really explain everything that's going wrong right now..Long story..But good luck. I hope things get better for you.



Ouch! What a messed up situation. I'm glad to hear things are getting better for you, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5278473 -

So I got my car back today, after the loner cars window came crashing down on the highway.....

And now my car is making a terrible noise, so I called my mechanic to ask about it and her was like "oh yeah thats your wheel bearing" bring it by tomorrow.

Why the hell wouldn't he just look at it when he had it and fix it?!?

Not to mention it was NOT making that noise when I brought it to him, so I think either the tow truck, or mechanic screwed it up.

This is unreal.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Gillette]
    #5278483 -

:frown:

Sorry about all the shit you've gone though.  It's only temp though, you will bounce back.  Just wait for the Collingwood gathering and you will feel awesome :thumbup:

:hug: :heart:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: barfightlard]
    #5278492 -

yeah thats what I keep telling myself....I little scared I may not have a car to make it there....


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Gillette]
    #5278506 -

Gillette said:
This post will be comprised mainly of my bitching....

you have been warned.

Ok its uncanny, how just when you think you've really gotten positive about life, when you think, hey things are going good :smile: the shit starts hitting the fan.

I don't even know where to begin....its been a combination of big and even really little things going completely wrong. 

1.I went to Bom's because I was in such a great mood last week, I wanted to cheer her up, I think I only caused more problems.

2. Huge fight with boyfriend, renegotiations took place.

3. I got screwed ay work all week and got called in on my day off, only to be further screwed.  Screwed = unfair treatment, long hours and little money.

4. Creepy phone call.

5. Car breaks down friday at 5:30, mechanic is closed, car won't reverse, have a million things to do and no car.

6. Miss important work meeting due to no car.

7. Try to drive car to mechanics, won't change gears, have to call for a tow. Must replace tranny, just had it replaced last thanksgiving.....warrenty is expired (20000km or 3 months) muct pay ANOTHER $2200.....more then the current selling price of my car, I'd sell it if I wasn't still paying for it.

8. Fight with family over who can get me to the mechanics to pick up the "loner" car. Get to loner car, only to drive away and have the side mirror fall off, I open the window to try to reattach the mirror, window gets stuck, in snow storm, must go back to the mechanic.

9. Late for school because of all this and miss a test, now I'll have to petition for a rewrite.

10. Big ass snow storm, loner car does not do snow well, and its going to snow all week :frown:



Soooo yeah, sorry for my bitching, I just had to get it out,  since I declared this as a drama free year, I guess I just have to go with it, shit happens....I guess....I just want a coffee and a hug.




OUCH!

Much love from the WES sIde!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: barfightlard]
    #5278516 -

Gillette's car:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5278522 -

:hang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5278526 -

RandalFlagg said:
Gillette's car:






:rofl2: :lol: :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Gillette]
    #5278584 -

I have one simple solution that will fix all your problems: Move to California! I'll take care of you and treat you like the Maple Syrup Princess you are! Plus, you wont have to worry about snow ever again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5279124 -

Dude, sometimes you really crack me up. :lol:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: TM]
    #5279843 -

suck it up everyone, there are far more people in worse conditions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: le sigh [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5279921 -

That sucks Gillette! This just means that 10 huge good things will happen all at once, or maybe just one really huge thing. Better luck in the future.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vision problems? LoverofEarth 999 6 12/08/02 04:07 PM
by LoverofEarth
* Problems buying spores Retchers 1,924 6 09/13/03 07:19 AM
by Retchers
* HELP! with social problem. ShroomyMcPot 816 6 04/26/04 10:09 AM
by ShroomyMcPot
* Les bons fonceurs de Pub de Nuit
( 1 2 all )
funkymonk 3,462 28 10/04/04 04:47 PM
by Hendostan
* Les Claypool on Cartoon Network Jim 1,370 9 02/09/05 08:38 AM
by bf6
* Car pics - Le Mans Endurance @ Silverstone (56k heavy) Edame 752 7 08/16/04 01:33 PM
by kindkesey
* le col?opt?re... PapaverS 1,225 16 07/05/04 03:41 AM
by Papaver
* When do you know you have a drug problem?
( 1 2 all )
thenewuser 2,216 20 10/25/04 04:56 PM
by Adden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,410 topic views. 10 members, 20 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.