Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How do people get such high post counts?
    #5188862 -

Seriously...I've been here for three and a half years. I post constantly. I have started a gazillion threads and I have replied in a gazillion more. I spend hours every day at this site. After all of this time I have about 7,000 posts.

Yet there are people on here who have only been members for a year or so and they have higher post counts than me. How is this possible? Do you people hang out on the Shroomery for twelve hours a day or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5188867 -

maybe they "talk to the hand"

ohohohoahahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5188870 -

OTD.

Jeeze, i thought you were a newbie Randall - ive only noticed you in the last 8 months.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5188871 -

how is it possible? who knows. in 20 minutes, theres almost a 100% chance hella_tight will be somewhere in the pub posting upwards of 5 million times. i consider myself fairly active, but i probably average 5-10 posts a day >=\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5188872 -

OTD and college.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: Redstorm]
    #5188880 -

with the pub i probably post about 20 posts a day.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5188968 -

+1




:wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: Krishna]
    #5188979 -

Probably half my posts came from LNC posts


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5188990 -

RandalFlagg said:
Seriously...I've been here for three and a half years. I post constantly. I have started a gazillion threads and I have replied in a gazillion more. I spend hours every day at this site. After all of this time I have about 7,000 posts.




well i think that you belive that a gazillion is a large number. But in fact it seems to lay some between 6968 and 7000. Wich is a relitively small number if you compare it to the amount of money in witch it costs me to just live in a two bed room apt and feed my self.


--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: onetime]
    #5189157 -

Ive been here for a little longer than you(reg'd in '01, then got a new name)...I dont have anything NEAR the count you do.

Post whore.... :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #5189258 -

I've been here for 16 months and I don't see how I have 500 posts, then I look at someone like blissedout who has been here for about the same time I have and he has 13 times more posts then I do.

How did he even have time to concieve a child :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: zSDMF]
    #5189268 -

yea mean. I browse and post when I feel.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5189280 -

High post counts are for fags

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: spud]
    #5189474 -

why the fuck would anyone be concerned with their post count?
(looks at post count)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5189485 -

yours at the moment is 6969 ... i thought it was funny.

:shiftyeyes:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: deryl]
    #5189501 -

deryl said:
I've been here for 16 months and I don't see how I have 500 posts, then I look at someone like blissedout who has been here for about the same time I have and he has 13 times more posts then I do.

How did he even have time to concieve a child :eek:



His mate posts here too ... they just concieved whilst posting here.  Ever notice he has a misspelled word every once in a while ??? Now you know why..



J/K Blissed and Dank

Nothing but love for ya Bro.


T77

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: Terrapin77]
    #5189514 -

probobly more than half of my post have been done in the last few months.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: sui]
    #5189518 -

Hell I have almost 300 and I have been here less than 1 month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: Terrapin77]
    #5189520 -

:otd:


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do people get such high post counts? [Re: GnuBobo]
    #5189524 -

You better get back to OTD before they see you escaped.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,327 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* Dead @ Red Rocks Head Count
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 3,274 25 07/14/03 10:32 AM
by Ripple
* Gobble! Gobble! (A Thanksgiving Day Post) PapaverS 1,880 4 11/29/02 06:52 PM
by Ripple
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,082 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.