Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
AWWWWWWWWWWW. I think my moniter is dieing!!!
    #5180582 -

I might be cut off from the shroomery in a few.

God that would suck.

If it goes hopefully i can find a replacement here somewhere.

damn it :rolleyes:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AWWWWWWWWWWW. I think my moniter is dieing!!! [Re: sui]
    #5180588 -



--------------------

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AWWWWWWWWWWW. I think my moniter is dieing!!! [Re: SouthPArk]
    #5180591 -

post a screenshot?


:wink:

shitty dude... LCD's have come down  A LOT in price... get one for 150


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AWWWWWWWWWWW. I think my moniter is dieing!!! [Re: blink]
    #5180609 -

it stopped fritzing for now but it gets worse every time.

If it dies i got no comp for 2 weeks to a month. I start my job on monday.

the whole rig cost $35 on craigslist so its not that bad of a loss.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AWWWWWWWWWWW. I think my moniter is dieing!!! [Re: sui]
    #5180620 -

Go to a pawn shop they have cheap moniters.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AWWWWWWWWWWW. I think my moniter is dieing!!! [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5180665 -

or goodwill, most of the times they sell cheapo monitors for like, 15 bucks but they work!


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AWWWWWWWWWWW. I think my moniter is dieing!!! [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5183007 -

Find somebody who's replacing their CRT with an LCD. Chances are, it will be in good shape.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AWWWWWWWWWWW. I think my moniter is dieing!!! [Re: nookjohn]
    #5183031 -

nookjohn said:
Find somebody who's replacing their CRT with an LCD.  Chances are, it will be in good shape.



seems to have fixed itself :shrug:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* just found 3 moniters in the dumpster Phychotron 1,234 13 10/31/04 07:40 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* tonight i almost died.....i must smoke now
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,699 24 12/13/03 02:58 PM
by abhi
* How do i do a screenshot?
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,213 33 04/22/07 05:36 PM
by sui
* Terry Schivo has died.... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
dobinky 2,785 40 04/01/05 01:21 PM
by RedNucleus
* Help... Car Question... Carberator dying.. maybe... Help Phychotron 1,132 13 11/27/04 09:09 PM
by Mushit
* My dog died.
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,204 31 09/17/05 05:11 PM
by Le_Canard
* My fish died CherryBomM 709 4 10/20/04 10:13 AM
by CherryBom
* . z_x_x_z 444 1 08/16/05 08:44 PM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
527 topic views. 8 members, 23 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.