Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Okay, the oven is on....
    #5177189 -

Lets NOT forget today. I turned it on yesterday to preheat to make a pizza and forgot about it for like, 2 hours. When I came out of my room there was smoke all over and the oven itself was almost on fire.

I'm not high yet today, so maybe I'll do better.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5177209 -

my bro did that once... he put a pizza in the oven, then left.  luckily i was in the other room watching tv, and i smelled the smoke otherwise that bastard wouldve burned the house down :lol:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5177228 -

My roommate left our oven on over Labor Day weekend once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: Redstorm]
    #5177242 -

my roomate is great at doing stupid shit like that as well.

Recently dumb ass did a load of laundry.... left it in the washing machine for like 4 days and it started getting nasty smelling. I go to do luandry and find that crap. YUCK. I had to was a blank load with some bleech and dish soap. Put his nasty laundry in a garbage bag and dropped it in his room like ughh i think you need to rewash these.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5177243 -

I once left popcorn in the microwave for like 10 minutes on high.

burnt popcorn smells so bad it makes you gag


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: Konnrade]
    #5177257 -

yeah, our old microwave did shit like that. the 0 button was stuck, kinda.

So if you put 3:00 minutes, you had to look real close and make sure it didnt say 30:00. I toasted a hot pocket or two to hell.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5177386 -

My friend came over one night and got high. His ADHD really shows when hes high. He was pouring pork skins all over the floor so I hid the bag in the oven. Then got a little more stoned and turned it on to warm up for a pizza. Lets just say the oven took a LONG time to clean.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: JJ01769]
    #5177402 -

What is up with us ADHD people and getting stoned?

I'm really fucking wierd when baked, too. And my attention span is nonexistant. I either stare blankly and dont know what's going on... or I chatter way too much and everyone is either lost or annoyed.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5177443 -

Nice one.  My buddy recently came home drunk, put a frozen pizza in the oven and promptly passed out on the couch.  One of his roomates found it hours later.  It was petrified; almost black.  A few days later, he ordered a pizza from Domino's, ate it, then called them back and told them the pizza was all burned.  They offered him a free one on the condition that he return the burned pizza.  He put the petrified one in a garbage bag and told the delivery guy "here it is, take it back if you want it."  The guy said not to worry about it, he just wanted to see it to make sure they weren't getting scammed. :rofl:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Okay, the oven is on.... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #5177624 -

CyberChump said:
Nice one.  My buddy recently came home drunk, put a frozen pizza in the oven and promptly passed out on the couch.  One of his roomates found it hours later.  It was petrified; almost black.  A few days later, he ordered a pizza from Domino's, ate it, then called them back and told them the pizza was all burned.  They offered him a free one on the condition that he return the burned pizza.  He put the petrified one in a garbage bag and told the delivery guy "here it is, take it back if you want it."  The guy said not to worry about it, he just wanted to see it to make sure they weren't getting scammed. :rofl:



That is so great!

If I was to scam a pizza place, I would just order a pizza shortly before they closed, and then not pick it up. They'll put it out back in the box, probably still warm. I can just go by and pick it up.

but I'd probably never do that unless I was truly impoverished.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Cheese Popcorn Phychotron 1,221 5 05/15/05 02:17 PM
by Phychotron
* Cell phone popping popcorn IS a hoax.... watchoutnow 1,644 10 06/13/08 04:35 AM
by Ferris
* Trick for Free Coin Laundry (some machines) Arden 41,155 10 08/17/09 12:23 AM
by Arden
* Popcorn at movies- What's your take?
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 2,170 21 03/08/09 02:32 PM
by DieCommie
* My Chardonnay tastes like buttery popcorn!?! emptywisdom 1,088 3 07/04/05 12:59 AM
by Skunk420
* Happiness is good smelling laundry soap
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 3,096 27 03/04/07 10:57 AM
by champ
* Salt directly on air popped popcorn? Does it work?
( 1 2 all )
kidaihuan 3,149 26 08/20/08 04:54 PM
by JT
* I'm folding my laundry...
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 2,170 24 09/12/08 12:25 AM
by antiPock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
403 topic views. 4 members, 25 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.