Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
"The Island" what a piece of shit. (Maybe?)
    #5077196 -

Fuck that movie. I just wasited a few hours on that horrible peice of shit.

Acting AAAAAARERRGH yay explosions and shit weeeeeeeee blah blah fast paced blah.

Edited by theolduser (12/18/05 10:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: theuser]
    #5077198 -

I thought you were referring to the Huxley novel at first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: it stars saddam]
    #5077243 -

heh. huxley is probably a little high-brow for 3 am in the pub.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: theuser]
    #5077458 -

Was that movie based on the book?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: barfightlard]
    #5077480 -

Not quite, but it has some "A brave new world" touches :thumbup:
I liked it, but that's just me.


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5077491 -

I thought it was a decent movie too. I definatly get the Brave New World feel from it. It's a book worth reading then eh?


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: barfightlard]
    #5077502 -

i thought that movie was awesome


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: 40oz]
    #5077604 -

I thought it was good. I'd even watch it again, it reminded me of Gattica tho.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: Gillette]
    #5077665 -

I thought it was good too. Some of the explody parts were a little bit extreme....and long.... but overall, great movie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: CherryBom]
    #5077734 -

I had a bad trip when I watched this movie. I'll give it another go...


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: theuser]
    #5077754 -

hey theolduser I wouldn't.
I agree with your first post, that movie sucked ass. I knew it was gonna suck before I saw it, yet I still did. God damn do I hate that movie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: Meth]
    #5077799 -

It wasn't a good movie but it was entertaining.

WB


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: WhiteBunny]
    #5077898 -

yea, it was just so so... that chick needs to take acting lessons or something...

the problem with a lot of sci-fi movies is that since there is a limited amount, that most any that come out people watch... but where star wars (the origionals) were actualy good...

kinda like how lord of the rings sucked, but willow was super bad ass...


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: Phychotron]
    #5168753 -

FUCK THAT MOVIE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5168759 -

The Island was all right. Nothing special.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5168887 -

I thought it was pretty good, just didn't like that sex scene, so out of place, they just figure out what it is and bam, they are doing it right then.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: Phychotron]
    #5168895 -

Willow. Hahahahahahahahahaha.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: Jadian]
    #5168910 -

I liked it. The chase when they were on the truck letting loose those big metal wheels was dope! The idea was fairly cool too. I'd give it a 3 out of 5.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #5168945 -

haha i kinda liked it. . .it covors a lot of topic such as humans not giving a shit about anything in life but thier own well being. the movie basically made sex out to be the main reason we are alive. . .haha true that. but in reality think about it, it woulda been a good book but the movie was only aiiight. Maybe i was just high tho. . .


--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "The Island" what a piece of shit. (Maybe?) [Re: theuser]
    #5168971 -

I actually rather enjoyed it, but I've always been a nut for sci-fi action of any kind. I thought the concept was really cool.

What's this book a few people have mentioned a brave new world? Is that the same thing as the new movie that's coming out(white man first encountering native people)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scarlett Johansson Could Play Porn Star Jenna Jameson TwoGuys 2,078 4 01/17/07 12:18 AM
by zorbman
* I give you Scarlett Johansson NUDE
( 1 2 3 all )
Toltecatl 7,466 44 10/13/21 10:52 PM
by imachavel
* Scarlett Johansson is not pretty
( 1 2 all )
kilroy69 3,843 36 03/05/06 07:18 PM
by DieCommie
* Scarlett Johansson
( 1 2 all )
Animals 2,061 21 07/14/06 07:45 AM
by Mike_yy
* my roommate just said he'd rather have some steampunk watch than have sex with scarlett johannson
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 3,316 31 04/19/11 01:54 PM
by mongo lloyd
* spiral island - build your own island. Xochitl 843 2 08/21/03 05:04 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Scarlett Johansson as the Major in the new live-action Ghost in the Shell movie. Cj-B 642 8 01/05/15 07:54 PM
by JesusIsLord
* Scarlett Johanson's Under The Skin was just WEIRD plektheplek 609 8 04/29/14 02:54 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,068 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.