Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Burning Man
    #5137375 -

Anyone plan on going to Burning Man this year, I've never been there before but would like to go, myself and a few friends want to rent a van and drive down there?

Anyone been there before?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Animals]
    #5137382 -

Bit_Slice and I are volunteering on site for the DPW.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Animals]
    #5137383 -

We want to do san fran too, but we can't afford it...


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Jim]
    #5137411 -

What's DPW?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: daimyo]
    #5137412 -

Department of Public WOrks.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Jim]
    #5137414 -

I'm definitely going to burning man 2006. My friend just got a school bus, we're heading to san fran in 2-3 weeks for 1 week, then burning man in august. Most of my family here is burners, great, out of hand people. I can't keep up with them just yet, but i'm well on my way!


--------------------
things that are oooobvious...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Animals]
    #5137416 -

I was planning to go to the '06 one. Assuming I don't have any classes starting early enough to interfere.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Kurenchai]
    #5137430 -

Yeah, we are going to fly to new mexico and rent a car, hook up with a few shroomerites, and then head out.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Jim]
    #5137479 -

Heh... damn. Wish i could fly. I'll have to scrounge for enough money to get a greyhound. And then I'm either gonna have to meet up with a carpool or pay through the nose for a taxi.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Konnrade]
    #5137487 -

I have family in the industry.

my advice, date a stewardess.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Burning Man [Re: Jim]
    #5137518 -

GratefulJim said:
my advice, date a stewardess.





--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* burning man king_cobra 979 19 05/22/06 06:27 AM
by Phychotron
* Greyhound: Misery?
( 1 2 all )
MadSeasonAbove 4,466 22 12/22/05 08:47 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* I want to go to burning man.
( 1 2 all )
Konnrade 1,984 35 12/14/05 02:42 AM
by Konnrade
* Traveling Across America via Greyhound.... Mighty Bop 2,003 15 05/24/06 03:55 PM
by sleepy
* Do Greyhound buses search your bags?
( 1 2 3 all )
xTJx 41,709 48 11/29/16 04:51 PM
by Hajnal
* Greyhounds and drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,627 49 02/03/05 09:26 PM
by pantsboy
* Greyhound bus tomorrow (first time)
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,078 26 12/06/04 01:30 AM
by Zero7a1
* Greyhound wasn't that bad, you pussies
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,187 24 12/08/04 10:42 AM
by Silven

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
646 topic views. 2 members, 25 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.