Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fact about Mary Jane.
    #3646287 -

I am from South Korea. And I came to Mendocino which is a total stoner town. And started smokin weed about an year now i guess... And when I see TV, they try to make smoking weed sounds so horrible.
And what I think is that weed makes you to be more happy and nice. Not worryin too much.... Relax... Slows you down a bit.... laugh.... it's nice..... I just wanted to write this while I'm packing a danky bowl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: Herbal_Smokey]
    #3646303 -

yes, american government has it's head up it's ass


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3646307 -

Lightningfractal said:
yes, american government has it's head up it's ass



indeed


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: Herbal_Smokey]
    #3646501 -

Yea it needs to be legal, but Bush as president, yea right, time to move to Canada..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: Herbal_Smokey]
    #3646887 -

Our government is keeping us from hurting ourselves.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: Learyfan]
    #3647063 -

Learyfan said:
Our government is keeping us from healing ourselves.





--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3647064 -

Fact: there are no such things as "facts".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: NosferatuMan]
    #3647067 -

is that a fact?


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: Herbal_Smokey]
    #3647075 -

you lived in South Korea huh? I lived on Yongsong (spelling?) before they decided to get rid of it, I used to shop in Itaewon in Seoul all the time, went to Osan and Pusan all the time, its rare to be able to talk to someone about living there, not to many people have...

-Cisole


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: cisole]
    #3647875 -

I know what you are talking about. Some of the anti-drug commercials are so ridiculous. They need to show people eating and laughing, what's wrong with that. For anyone who has seen "Harold and Kumar", how funny is their parody on the anti-drug commercial? Couldn't stop laughing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: cisole]
    #3647889 -

south korea eh?

i thought his screen name sounded kinda Engrishy  :smirk:


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: Herbal_Smokey]
    #3647975 -

you should be johnny appleweed and start spreading
that mendo dank around the korean peninsula.

maybe bless those nazis in the NK with some doobage.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: otacon]
    #3648705 -

otacon said:
I know what you are talking about. Some of the anti-drug commercials are so ridiculous. They need to show people eating and laughing, what's wrong with that. For anyone who has seen "Harold and Kumar", how funny is their parody on the anti-drug commercial? Couldn't stop laughing



Hahahahahaha that is the fucking movie man. I saw for the first time a couple of weeks the last time I smoked weed (I was fucking baked dude) and then they saw that commercial and I literally fell out of my chair laughing. "Dude I'm so high... nothing can hurt me!" hahahaha crazy shit dude. We watched that scene like three or four times in a row just because it was so funny.

To the Korean guy, yeah dude this country is kind of backwards on drugs and specifically weed... but what you gonna do? By the way you have a excellent grasp on english  :thumbup: :cool:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #5087861 -

I think the government is trying to play the role of our narrow minded parents. Afterall, the adults have the right to do what they want to their own body, right? Apperently, not. All the government does regarding weed is talk to each other about how "bad" it is, and not recognize the facts. Only dumb people hurt other people when they're high. It can be used in a safe manor. But no, they brainwash people into thinking that it's bad, and they don't even know why. They think marijuana is addicting. WTF! In my opinion, it's no more addicting than chocolate. Yeah, if you like something, you will want to experience that again. But to say that marijuana is extremely addicting, that's just a fucked up lie that the government feeds into the mind of many innocent people, making them totally against opening up their minds to experience new things.


--------------------
Bring on the answers, take away the pain.
I fight off the demons, that make me go insane.
Looking through the hourglass, I count down the day,
to look towards the next, to embrace it all the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fact about Mary Jane. [Re: Herbal_Smokey]
    #5088048 -

Herbal_Smokey said:
a danky bowl.



:lol:

Definitely man, i watch spike TV more than i should, and a lot the time there's that "i'm 'above' the influence" or some bullshit. I don't think i'm above anybody... i think i'm on a different angle entirely  :grin:


--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sweet Kisses of Mary Jane Signo 1,057 3 07/02/03 02:13 AM
by Anonymous
* Eating Mary Jane sublimistri 1,090 18 01/02/05 08:46 AM
by Adom
* MEDICAL MARY-JANE in LOS angeles YellowSubmarine 738 1 01/02/05 01:56 PM
by Jim
* LightningFractal
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 6,062 50 05/10/06 05:15 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* "White Rabbit" used in video game commercial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,929 27 11/02/02 10:15 AM
by Papaver
* why does the shroomery hate the US Government?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 11,937 86 10/03/18 01:46 PM
by Ant89
* Jane's Addiction
( 1 2 all )
Dankman 2,803 34 06/20/13 10:15 PM
by Shining Cosmos
* Could NORMAL do a TV commercial?
( 1 2 all )
GreasyGrassRiver 4,134 24 06/21/22 12:04 AM
by gamergod88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
997 topic views. 6 members, 32 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.